In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi 6/6A/Pro

[Other] Redmi 6a Brick Help!!!!

2019-09-16 18:38:46
511 17
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #11
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #12
6201311062 replied at 2019-09-21 13:43:05
first how u uptade to android 9 pie in redmi 6a?? becuse i too wanna uptade

cactus_global_images_V10.4.4.0.PCBMIXM_20190927.0000.00_9.0_global [Fastboot]
2019-11-02 20:57:23

Advanced Bunny

johnny9858 | from mobile

mahajant99
Kindly visit Nearest Service Center, they will help you in resolving your issue.

If you can't help, say you can't help. Please stop telling people to go to the service center. The purpose of forums such as this is to help users without them needing to go to the service center. And the reason people posted threads such as this is to seek help without having to go to a service center.

We are not stupid, we know things can be fixed at the service center. And if it can be fixed at the service center then it might also be possible for it to be fixed at home, the question is how.

If you don't know how, then apologize and say you don't know how.

Please don't tell us to go to service center. Might as well tell us buy a new phone, that'll be an even quicker and easier fix.

Good day.
2019-11-03 04:46:31

Advanced Bunny

johnny9858 | from mobile

Cah Bagos
visit the nearest service center/ trusted technicians to fix it [ need unbrick it via EDL mode ]

Please refer to the post above.

Thanks.
2019-11-03 04:47:15

Device team

Cah Bagos | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

johnny9858
Please refer to the post above.

Thanks.

I know you are not stupid.  We all are study here [ we all are including me ] , when we can't solve the problem here, visiting the Mi Service center is a choice. not all problems can be solved here.  there is a need we need a technician to fix it.  we suggest to the technician because we have no other solution.  suggest better than nothing [especially we need an official Authorized account Mi for flashing and only the Authorized Mi Service center has it] thanks for understanding. regards :)
2019-11-03 06:05:01
Experience is the best teacher..!

Advanced Bunny

johnny9858 | from mobile

Cah Bagos
I know you are not stupid.  We all are study here [ we all are including me ] , when we can't solve the problem here, visiting the Mi Service center is a choice. not all problems can be solved here.  there is a need we need a technician to fix it.  we suggest to the technician because we have no other solution.  suggest better than nothing [especially we need an official Authorized account Mi for flashing and only the Authorized Mi Service center has it] thanks for understanding. regards :)

Re-read my post above. Don't reply until you have it understood.
2019-11-07 04:40:05