In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7

[Tips] MY MUSIC ISN'T WORKING

2019-09-17 03:19:26
2123 4
Hi, so recently I found this problem.
I used to have music on my SD card  and I could play it. Then I decided to delete all of them and download new songs. but when I play one of them they switch to my old songs. It says that the file doesn't exist. So basically my new songs change to my old ones even though I deleted them. Now I can't play anything. Any help?
2019-09-17 03:19:26
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

tZe_vitamin | from Redmi Note 7

try to delete catch and data , restart app or phone and then try again.. you will restarting music app setup new start and music player will scan phone for songs
2019-09-17 05:05:59

Rookie Bunny

Emmey Author | from mobile

tZe_vitamin
try to delete catch and data , restart app or phone and then try again.. you will restarting music app setup new start and music player will scan phone for songs

It worked! Thank you!
2019-09-17 23:42:38

Advanced Bunny

Starbeard | from Redmi Note 5A Prime

My music play isn't working.
2019-12-02 14:18:19

Device Team

Cah Bagos | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

Starbeard
My music play isn't working.

do as reply no #1 then check
2019-12-02 16:05:56