In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI General

[Other] Mi 9T Hotspot switch error....

2019-09-13 10:37:04
155 4
After switching on the Hotspot, it's starts normaly but switch remain off in Mi 9T... Please check this out. MIUI 10.3.11.0
2019-09-13 10:37:04
Favorites2 RateRate
Try to resate your device. It may solve your many problem.
2019-09-14 04:48:15
Emdadul Haque,
Moderator, Mi community Bangladesh

Advanced Bunny

Zia ® Author | from Mi 9T

Already factory reset done, problem remains same as well as another phone of my friend Mi 9T has the same problem showed me while ago... N aslo please check the screen behave abnormal in first few seconds after charger connected.... Ghostly behavior while single touch. (touch n hold for widgets)

Try to solve the problem. We are blindly love XIAOMI ❤️
2019-09-14 09:59:10

Semi Pro Bunny

atikrony | from Redmi Note 7S

Zia ®
Already factory reset done, problem remains same as well as another phone of my friend Mi 9T has the same problem showed me while ago... N aslo please check the screen behave abnormal in first few seconds after charger connected.... Ghostly behavior while single touch. (touch n hold for widgets)

Try to solve the problem. We are blindly love XIAOMI ❤️

Don't mind, but I noticed that you have posted for so many problems which you are facing with your smartphone. That feels odd.
2019-09-15 14:25:59

Advanced Bunny

Zia ® Author | from Mi 9T

atikrony
Don't mind, but I noticed that you have posted for so many problems which you are facing with your smartphone. That feels odd.

This is not a social media, it's community where people tie up for the same problem n discuss it in several way. Nothing to feel odd or glory....
2019-09-16 21:15:29