In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Discussion] Set your preferred time on Xiao AI Smart Alarm Clock..... and a new English firmware??

2019-09-12 19:39:34
7382 3
Setting up the CORRECT time can be done by a different app, 'Reason home'. I have used the iOS version and it resolved the time issue.

It is from a new distributer ZMI in the US and hopefully they can and will also provide the US/English firmware version for this Chinees Clock?!?!
That would be very helpfull!

Connecting the Chinees version of this clock, with the iOS app, will set the time right, but the device won't show up as an device in the app.
Therefore further settings can't be done with this app. Although you still can with the Mi Home app, if you have connected the device with this app before.

I was hoping, with connecting to the 'Reason home' app, i could also update a new english firmware, but sadly it didn't.
Although i haven't tried the Android version of the app. Hopefully someone is able to try this.

So any more help or information to convert this chinees clock to a us clock is very much appriciated.

thank you.

2019-09-12 19:39:34
Favorites RateRate
Hi, my clock was working fine until today. Is one hour ahead, i can't fix it. Can you help me?
2019-10-21 10:02:37
Cristin
I'm hooking up to the question, is there XIao AI firmware changing it in ZMI Reasone One?
2019-10-30 06:34:11
Brian (ZMI)
Oct 30, 08:03 PDT
Hello ********** ,

The Xiaomi clock and our Alexa clock may look similar but are two different products. There are some differences in the hardware. The firmware and companion app (Reason Home app) for our Alexa clock only work on our Alexa clock.

The Xiaomi clock is powered by Xiaomi's own AI voice assistant platform. To the best of our knowledge, it's got only Chinese language support at this time. Unfortunately, that would mean currently there's no way the Xiaomi clock can be set to English.

Hope this helps.
ZMI Customer Support
2019-10-30 11:13:52