In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Y/S Series

Pro Bunny

androidavo | from Redmi S2

Namehhhhh
ofc ! xiaomi wont let Redmi s2 get 64bit rom even itself support 64bit . thats why i think that suck . im forget about miui 11 . i love the rom which im using right now .its good as normal but feeling like new phone . and the most excited is The GCam ! the night sight soooo good ! .

Which android version?
2019-09-12 06:15:15

Rookie Bunny

Namehhhhh | from Redmi S2

androidavo
Which android version?

im using pixy os . its 64bit .
2019-09-12 06:17:05

Advanced Bunny

I C E × | from Redmi S2

through twrp . you need to wait for bootloader which can be a week , a month or a year .  i only get a week so im okay with that . worth waiting .

in the period of time, i can use my phone or not??? or just leave my phone connect to the pc
2019-09-13 02:11:51

Pro Bunny

Bixby | from Redmi S2

I C E ×
in the period of time, i can use my phone or not??? or just leave my phone connect to the pc

You can use the phone
2019-09-13 02:35:50
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #25
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #26

Advanced Bunny

I C E × | from Redmi S2

Namehhhhh
you need to install Adb to your pc . and adb tools .
for Unlocking bootloader , you need to download mi flash latest . make sure on your devices , you have enabled developer setting , and oem unlock + usb debugging is on . at developing setting to , you can see mi unlock status , add your mi acount there . after that , turn off your devices , press volume down + power button . it will open  Fastboot . insert the usb . at mi flash tools , you need to login to your account  , and click try to unlock it  , follow the steps ! .
later , if you done unlocking your bootloader , just pm me . i will help you in Telegram .

i have done unlock my bootloader and now, how to install custom recovery
2019-09-13 05:19:36

Rookie Bunny

I C E ×

did you have telegram ?
2019-09-13 05:45:22

Rookie Bunny

I C E ×

https://t.me/nxzmeh chat me here .
2019-09-13 05:46:40

Pro Bunny

mixsnl | from Redmi S2

It it worth to change to custom rom? It it reliable for every day use?
2019-09-13 10:55:01