In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Chat

Master Bunny

Edivan Santtos Author | from Mi 9 SE

raptorddd
gcam for pictures stock for videos

Great! thanks for comment
2019-09-05 19:35:22
Conheça meu canal : Canal e-tech

Advanced Bunny

luysfernnando | from MI 9

Sometimes the stock camera takes better pictures than gcam, so I end up using both
2019-09-05 22:38:11
Mi 9

Master Bunny

luysfernnando
Sometimes the stock camera takes better pictures than gcam, so I end up using both

Great! I use Gcam to selfie 🤳
2019-09-06 08:06:07
I've never had a problem with Xiaomi's camera app, but I use OPENCamera for videos and it's AMAZING. So many manual features that you only find on a dslr omg.
2019-09-06 17:48:47

Master Bunny

pillowcase
I've never had a problem with Xiaomi's camera app, but I use OPENCamera for videos and it's AMAZING. So many manual features that you only find on a dslr omg.

Great! Thanks for reply
2019-09-07 06:35:52

Rookie Bunny

Hathaway | from MI 8

only xiaomi cam
2019-10-23 17:19:23
Xiaomi Camera, I rarely take photos.
2019-10-23 19:26:26
Got to love the side by side shot here. On the one hand you just have a random shot taken from the MIUI camera app. On the other you have GCam but with HDR+ and properly focused on the background to get proper light exposure. So if the person taking the shot on the left had just tapped the focus on the background and also turned on HDR it would look just like the picture on the right.

But to be honest this is a very good example of how far our MIUI camera app has come that side by side comparisons have to be done like this for Google's benefit. And our MIUI camera app also benefits from Xiaomi's AI capabilities which can properly identify and then assume the best lighting and focus for the subject of any image you're trying to take whether it's nature, a pet, a person or even text.
2019-10-23 23:06:06