In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 8/SE/EE/Lite/Pro

[ROM] ERROR: Object reference not set for a instance of an object

2019-09-02 14:37:12
523 3
I have a Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite and it suddenly hit brick, it only gets on the black screen with the "MI" logo.

Following some recommendations and tutorials I found on the internet, I'm trying to install ROM again through Test Point on EDL because I don't have the unlock.

My PC recognized the COM of the phone, installed all necessary drivers, but when I flash by Mi Flash with the ROM I downloaded here on the site, it arrives in 8 seconds it gives error and the message "Object reference not set for a instance of an object ".

Can anyone tell me what to do to fix this? I already downloaded 2 ROMs and both are giving error.

2019-09-02 14:37:12
Favorites RateRate

Pro Bunny

leon1330 | from Redmi Note 7

your phone is bricked you will need a special account to resolved this please contact us internally via chat to help u
2019-09-02 20:59:47
Hello,

Same goes for my phone, MI9. I managed to delete all partitions and only fastboot works, but all what I try ends up with failure. Same text apperars on miFlash. Could you help me with this topic?
2019-11-30 18:05:37
2019-12-31 11:36:18