In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A2/Lite

[Q&A] Battery sign - Android logo: bootloop

2019-09-01 21:41:45
472 2
Hi!

My phone suddenly stopped working, shut down without notice, i.e. went black immediately. I cannot start it anymore, it shows the "battery empty" sign, while the phone, when it worked, showed 85% battery. I furthermore cannot charge the phone. The moment I plug a charger into the phone, the display shows the battery sign, vibrates, and the android one logo. Then it shows the battery sign again, vibrates, android logo, and so forth.

I can neither charge nor start the phone. I tried the original charger as well as other chargers and cables. What to do? Would a change of battery solve the problem?

Thanks!

PS: It is not possible to access fast boot or such, it shows for half a second and goes back to the "battery empty" sign.
2019-09-01 21:41:45
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

Fatality Zer0 | from Redmi 4X

via EDL reflash your smartphone
2019-09-02 00:30:11

Rookie Bunny

6240178117 Author |

Thanks for that answer! I assume, all data will be gone then, no? What can I do to access my data?
2019-09-02 00:48:30