In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Band 4

[Other] Mi Fit GPS Tracking issue

2019-08-13 15:02:17
591 2
Hello everyone! I am having a problem and would like a help. I recently bought mi band 4 to help with the exercises with the app, but there is a GPS tracking issue, as you can see in the image. I have tested it in other applications like Runtastic and it works normally. I already denied battery optimization as I saw in other groups, but it didn't work.
In my research I noticed that this is recurring with Motorola users, which is my case. I have a Moto G5S Plus. Would anyone have any solution?
I really liked the app for data compilation, but this problem gets in the way. Thank you so much

2019-08-13 15:02:17
Favorites2 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

468591296 | from app

Iam a moto g4 plus user. Iam also facing exact same problem.
2019-10-15 02:05:16
Hi, has anyone found a solution for this? I'm using Mi Fit on my Redmi Note 8 Pro and facing the same issue. Already granted priorities for the app in the system and locked it to avoid auto shut off. Still the same. This makes it unreliable to use for running or walking...
2019-10-29 04:31:00