In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Other] Xiaomi MIJIA Smart Robot Vacuum cleaner with Laser Detect Systems (LDS) launched

2019-08-13 09:37:01
1761 6
The MIJIA smart robot vacuum cleaner is one of the Xiaomi's popular products to date. The chinese tech giant has launched an improved version of the vacuum cleaner. This version comes with a laser detect systems and also support independent unloading as well as single sweeping and single mopping, The product is expected to go on sale on August 16. It is priced at 1799 yuan ($254).

The new version comes with support for three sweeping modes but in order to use all three modes, you may have to purchase some extra accessories. The three modes are Sweeping and Mopping mode, Sweeping-only mode and Mopping-only mode.

The Mopping mode requires a 550ml water tank whose accessories needs to be purchased separately.  The standard version comes with a 55ml dustbin as well as a 2-in-1 water tank.

The robot vacuum cleaner uses a professional mopping path design to simulate manual cleaning and two-way repeated mopping. It is equipped with smart, precision and electronically-controlled water tank and micro-controlled water pump. The 3rd gear accurately controls the water output, giving it enough pressure to avoid blockage. The device can also sense the water level. The chip is smartly controlled, and does not move without water in order to protect the wooden floor.

The MIJiA Robot Vacuum Cleaner is equipped with Japanese brushless motor, adjustable air duct design, and a massive 2100Pa suction. It also supports Laser Detect System (LDS). The range it can climb is also increased to 8 meters. The device also supports app control. With app support, you can  view the cleaning status and path in real time.  You can also schedule cleaning and set a cleaning path via the app.

After the first cleaning, the MIJIA Smart Robot Vacuum cleaner will automatically identify the room and automatically save the partition.

You can merge, split and name the partition map. In subsequent times, the cleaning will be performed according to the room partition.In terms of battery life, the battery size wasn’t revealed but the battery can last for up to 110 minutes. That roughly translates to cleaning a 180m2 room once. After the battery is drained, the robot vacuum automatically returns to the charging dock.

Source:-
VIEW.

2019-08-13 09:37:01
Favorites RateRate

Device Team

Tin Naing Zaw | from Redmi Note 7 Pro

Good news.
2019-08-13 10:45:48

Grand Master Bunny

1860bodo | from Redmi Note 5

thanks for information
2019-08-13 11:47:21

Master Bunny

assen.lin | from app

Love this product
2019-08-13 14:48:32
thanks for sharing
2019-08-13 14:49:38
VIOMI x Xiaomi !
2019-08-14 19:57:42
Value for money dry and wet vacuum cleaner - Roborock S50

I have tried many ways to find Xiaomi robot vacuum troubleshooting, but found out this is the best possible way to fix Xiaomi Roborock sensor problem. Have browsed many videos online but could not find a solution to Xiaomi laser distance sensor malfunction. I was about to order a new LDS sensor spare part for S50 Roborock online and it was then, I just wanted to give it a last try.

And this worked like a charm without a doubt as you can see in the video here, about the LDS error fix.

I would recommend this solution for getting your Xiaomi Roborock sensor fixed. Just try this solution before you make other choices like Xiaomi LDS replacement, which is expensive.

Request you to like and subscribe my channel. I will start uploading further videos on how Xiaomi Roborock S50 is working and if there are any other issues with it.

Please check this video that I created which is helpful, that shows LDS error fix.

https://youtu.be/nhIcGlQKdGs

Pros:
- Excellent cleaning on vitrified tiles
- Good carpet cleaning
- Futuristic mobile app that can control Roborock with ease
- Can use virtual wall where ever required
- Wet mopping is also nice
- Best value for money
- Serves the purpose of vacuum clean and wet mop

Cons:
- LDS sensor fails all of a sudden with Error 1
- LDS part cost is nearly $100