In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Band 3

[Discussion] Band will not pair with phone

2019-08-05 22:44:14
643 1
My band will not connect to my android phone (Google Pixel 3).

It was working until around a week ago, and I haven't updated anything on my phone - the band just stopped connecting.

I have tried a factory reset on the band, but this hasn't worked. The reset process seems to have stopped midway through the reset, and needs to pair with the phone again to be able to continue.

My phone shows the band as connected, but the band does not seem to realise that it is.

I have reset Bluetooth on my phone, forgotten all Bluetooth devices, rebooted my phone, and it still won't connect.

Can anyone help?

2019-08-05 22:44:14
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

JohnSq | from app

If you connected your Band with puone in Mi Fit you can delete old connection in Mi Fit and will do a new connection. Write back up to me
2019-08-06 03:00:17