In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCOPHONE F1

[Unboxing & Review] Poco screen protector . Used Iphone XS Max

2019-07-31 09:11:58
607 11
Just put this on the screen.Perfect fit no gaps. Nightmare getting  rid of dust. Had to lift it a few times and use cellotape on the screen. Cant see the dust till you put the protector on.Should of boiled a pan of water to fill the room with steam to get the dust out of the air. Got there in the end.
2019-07-31 09:11:58
Favorites1 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

Vix1921 | from app

nice! what would be the best protector for Xiaomi Mi9?
2019-07-31 11:06:34

Rookie Bunny

Mr Ellis | from app

I find the best way to put a screen protector on, is by switching the cooker extraction hood on. It sucks all the dust in the air up.
2019-07-31 12:43:34

Advanced Bunny

PatPatUK Author | from app

Vix1921

Mi9 maybe. I chose the Iphone MaX one because all the reviews said the Poco ones got gaps all around the edges so the Iphone one was bang on. Strange i know.
2019-07-31 12:56:15

Pro Bunny

Kenny_P | from app

Vix1921

best one I have found, tried loads and all fail to cover the full screen or have sharp edges, this is the closest one I have found and the seller is spot on. there is a 1mm gap sides and bottom but with a case on its even smaller with proper rounded edges on the glass and no tacky feel to it when using it, feels just like the stock screen.
fingerprint reader is a little less accurate with it but the same as with any protector I have tried tbh.
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/c1VuqbP2
2019-08-03 19:23:31
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #5

Rookie Bunny

PinkGirl2242 | from app

Will this one be okay for the poco please?
2019-08-30 12:19:05

Advanced Bunny

yeah Iphone XS max good to go.
2019-08-30 12:23:46

Rookie Bunny

PinkGirl2242 | from app

PatPatUK
yeah Iphone XS max good to go.

Thx, As there's no holes for ambient sensor, infrared sensor + front camera will it cause any problems?
2019-08-30 12:50:09

Advanced Bunny

PinkGirl2242
Thx, As there's no holes for ambient sensor, infrared sensor + front camera will it cause any problems?

I haven't noticed any negative effects or strange behavior. The feel for gaming is much better because zero drag the factory surface got some coating on it that caused finger drag which was a pain in games.  Touch sensitive is slightly down which was a better for me because i tend to hit the screen hard.
I will say getting the dust of the screen was a pain.  Use a role of cello tape to help clean it and make sure you not got any dust on you.
You can't really see it till you put the screen on but you can lift it and use the tape to remove it.
2019-08-30 12:59:00

Rookie Bunny

PinkGirl2242 | from app

PatPatUK
I haven't noticed any negative effects or strange behavior. The feel for gaming is much better because zero drag the factory surface got some coating on it that caused finger drag which was a pain in games.  Touch sensitive is slightly down which was a better for me because i tend to hit the screen hard.
I will say getting the dust of the screen was a pain.  Use a role of cello tape to help clean it and make sure you not got any dust on you.
You can't really see it till you put the screen on but you can lift it and use the tape to remove it.

Thank you, I've ordered the screen protector so fingers crossed 🤞 x
2019-09-05 05:11:30