In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Q&A] Reduce K 20 Price

2019-07-21 00:43:03
168 5
I am a Mi Fan Still 2015 All my Purchase Mi Products But I am middle class People now I am using POCO F1 it's a f Very good Device I am Waiting Redmi K 20  but price is very High please Reduce K 20 Price
2019-07-21 00:43:03
Favorites RateRate
Hey, K20 has been already priced very aggressively. As per Manu Jain, he wrote an Open letter to Mi Fans, there he clearly mentioned that the product is in best price. They can't reduce the cost further because of pricing of components and taxes to import.
BTW, keep using POCO. It's a great device as well.  I am also using POCO F1.
2019-07-21 04:04:45
AKASH
Photography Team
this thread makes me sad .... since im also reaching the poverty line why doesn't Xiaomi give me a free K20 then after that they can reduce the price for the middle class and middle income people
2019-07-22 17:03:01

Advanced Bunny

6162396917 | from app

Akash19893
Hey, K20 has been already priced very aggressively. As per Manu Jain, he wrote an Open letter to Mi Fans, there he clearly mentioned that the product is in best price. They can't reduce the cost further because of pricing of components and taxes to import.
BTW, keep using POCO. It's a great device as well.  I am also using POCO F1.

Please help me understand;
Being that the two phones have almost identical components, how is it that one sells for much less than the other?
More: A Redmi 7 sells for $80 one day, $180 the next day, $240 the third day. The seller does not lose money at $80.  This is called "Free Market Economy".
Finally, let me guess: Both phones are designed, built, and shipped by the same company. Right?
Again, FME.  The rest is marketing nonsense.
Like all others, your company will sell whatever product it chooses, under whatever label it chooses, for whatever price it chooses.  It is your right to do so.  we (the buyers) have the right to evaluate the products, their functionality, price, label, etc.  Then we will buy what we choose, or nothing at all.  FME, right?
If I am wrong, please tell me how and why.
Keep up the good work.

2019-08-04 15:03:15
6162396917 replied at 2019-08-05 00:33:15
Please help me understand;
Being that the two phones have almost identical components, how is it that one sells for much less than the other?
More: A Redmi 7 sells for $80 one day, $180 the next day, $240 the third day. The seller does not lose money at $80.  This is called "Free Market Economy".

Hey,
Maybe you are right or maybe not! But, the thing is they didn't reduce the cost and they will not! Maybe months later, it will get reduced by 1k or Flipkart will give some offers!
P.S.: This is not my company. I don't work for Xiaomi!
2019-08-05 01:30:25
AKASH
Photography Team

Advanced Bunny

6162396917 | from app

Being on the Photography Team, I assumed you were a proud member of the Xiaomi Family.
Assume = make an ass out of U and me ;-)
What is the Photography Team? sounds very official ;-)
2019-08-15 20:58:42