In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

القاهرة

[] medical insurance

2019-07-09 18:19:07
68 3
Any one wants medical insurance for his/ her family just call me on 01558044710
2019-07-09 18:19:07
Favorites RateRate
Do you do travel health insurance as well? I am planning a retreat for the whole family (we are a big one, about 15 people) and I was really interested if you do large group health insurance. I mean it's going to be a fairly varied trip, with many pit-stops and different cities and countries (I want to do a large drive across Europe) so it's interesting to see the options you can provide. I have a health insurance provider and I'm pretty sure that I can organize a large group health insurance with my provider but I am interested in the options and the potential cost.
2020-01-20 10:29:20
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #2
lakersgirl replied at 2020-01-20 17:29:20
Do you do travel health insurance as well? I am planning a retreat for the whole family (we are a big one, about 15 people) and I was really interested if you do large group health insurance. I mean it's going to be a fairly varied trip, with many pit-stops and different cities and countries (I want to do a large drive across Europe) so it's interesting to see the options you can provide. I have a health insurance provider and I'm pretty sure that I can organize a large group health insurance with my provider but I am interested in the options and the potential cost.

it is useful to me
2020-02-11 15:45:09