In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Malaysia

[MIUI] MI NOTE 3 CANT DETECT GPS ISSUE AFTER UPDATE TO LATEST GLOBAL BETA 9.6.27 ROM !!

2019-07-02 02:05:23
264 3
Dear all Beta team / programmer team,

Before update my GPS have no issue at all ( i everyday got use GPS), BUT SINCE after i update to latest Global beta 9.6.27 rom for my Mi note 3, my GPS become malfunction, it Very hard to detect GPS all the time, sometime totally cant detect GPS... i already done factory reset or reflash my rom, still same... please help to fix... now i cant use WAZE and google maps... it keep on searching for GPS only, cant detect...

2019-07-02 02:05:23
Favorites RateRate

Device team

royhard | from Redmi Note 5

fyi there will be no more global beta afterwards. so u cant expect future update will fix this. i suggest to shift back to global stable and test.
2019-07-03 09:26:13
royhard replied at 2019-07-03 21:26:13
fyi there will be no more global beta afterwards. so u cant expect future update will fix this. i suggest to shift back to global stable and test.

shit... test edi...stable no issue, i suspect since after updated from andriod 8.1 to 9.0 oreo to pie, alot of bug here...
doesnt know MIUI still got any update support to MIUI beta or not...heard Xiaomi MIUI recruiting new beta team ...dont know they will fix this issue or not...

MIUI stable for Mi note 3 still at andriod 8.1 oreo... dont know when they will update to andriod 9.0 pie stable ... if Miui stable global update to andriod 9.0 pie , hope no more GPS issue.
2019-07-08 03:49:59

Advanced Bunny

bevoc | from app

unlock bootloader, download 9.6.27, pasture unzip. Cari persist.img kat Dalam folder images. install twrp@orange fox kalau Ada. then guna function install image Dalam custom recovery and flash persist partition. GPS n sensor Suma xleh pakai when partition persist ni corrupted.
2019-07-09 14:44:37