In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Photography

[Tutorials] Wanna know how to make beautiful and correct portrait photos? Check this out!

2019-06-29 03:42:46
1665 33
Hello, Mi Fans !

You're wondering"How can I take a picture of a girl from different angles and achieve success?"
The most successful poses of girls for a photo to shine and amaze people around!

The main thing in the female photo portrait , of course, is the person. To emphasize all the beauty, attention should be paid to the lighting, the place of shooting, and the background. Frequently , universal way out is shooting in the open air. And if you recall the most famous female portraits, you ll see that almost all of them are photos of girls in the open air. And since professionals choose such technique, then amateurs should adopt this experience.

When making photos of girls in the open air, you should correctly choose the ratio of the human figure and landscape details. If the model will occupy almost the entire frame space, the beauty of the surrounding world may be lost. If a person  turns out to be a small frame, she can simply get lost in the overall composition.

In any case, the person and nature on the picture should harmoniously coexist,  by complementing each other. It is also important for a photographer to be able to use the mood of the model, her character. Coupled with a good natural background and natural light, this will allow you to make real masterpieces.

Thanks for your attention, waiting for your comments. Good luck and best regards to all mi photographers!

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-06-29 03:42:46
Favorites12 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

Mokat9 | from Redmi Note 5

it's beautiful, great job !
2019-06-29 03:50:07

Advanced Bunny

AlexVM | from Redmi Note 5

awesome! thanks for tutorial!)
2019-06-29 03:52:23

Master Bunny

KattyBerry | from MI 8

Very useful guide! Thank u, good luck!))
2019-06-29 03:53:38

Wizard Bunny

ph.eliezer | from Redmi 5

The photos are very good, work well done. But in the subforum community, we gave priority to photos taken from Xiaomi smartphone. This is your work with a professional camera. So, next time try to do this.
2019-06-29 04:11:31
@ph.eliezer

Beta Team

Colin Hopper | from Mi MIX 2S

Nice article thanks for sharing
2019-06-29 04:12:40

Master Bunny

Jillzy Author | from Redmi Note 5

ph.eliezer
The photos are very good, work well done. But in the subforum community, we gave priority to photos taken from Xiaomi smartphone. This is your work with a professional camera. So, next time try to do this.

I do not have such photos taken on the phone, for the future I will consider, as well as the technique of the same photo .... thanks for the comment.
2019-06-29 04:16:42

Master Bunny

Colin Hopper
Nice article thanks for sharing

thanks, I tried to make everyone happy and it was clear
2019-06-29 04:18:01

Master Bunny

m_mese_mosi | from Redmi Note 7

fake , if you trust
give us several photos with yourself
send selfie photo
2019-06-29 04:30:33

Master Bunny

m_mese_mosi
fake , if you trust
give us several photos with yourself
send selfie photo

ahahaha, ok , look )
2019-06-29 04:36:16

Master Bunny

m_mese_mosi | from Redmi Note 7

Jillzy
ahahaha, ok , look )

you are right
i am sorry
but i have one question?
why you cast your wife photo ? do you not have privately?
2019-06-29 04:40:05