In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 9/SE/T/T Pro/Lite

[Other] Problem connecting to drone Fimi x8

2019-06-28 19:49:12
3928 10
Hi I am trying to connect my new phonemi9t with my drone Fimi x8 but when I connect the phone to the Rc controller,with USB, it does not be able to stay in transfer mode but returns always incharging mode so I can’t use the phone as a command interface.
The phone can easily connect with the pcin transfer mode, and the drone can connect with other phones with no problem(Galaxy s6, Huawei p20lite, Xiaomi mi a1).
I have already tried to reset drone and to reinstall the Fimi app, I havealready tried to force the USB transfer mode in developer settings, but it returns always in charging mode.
I have also tried to contact Fimiassistance and they told me that it’s a phone bug.

Can you give me more info about? Or what I have to do to make it works?

2019-06-28 19:49:12
Favorites1 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

6217395115 | from Mi 9T

hi, have you been able to.connect? how? I have the same problem.
2019-07-08 20:57:53

Rookie Bunny

lippomano Author | from app

no, I am trying to contact Xiaomi but I receive Always a precompiled response...
2019-07-13 19:42:05

Semi Pro Bunny

merjasec | from MI 9

lippomano
no, I am trying to contact Xiaomi but I receive Always a precompiled response...

Their support team must be be a group of morons. Totally useless people. Xiaomi must have the worst support ever. I'm receiving the same copy-past answer to my questions since a week. Will never buy a Xiaomi device again for sure!
2019-07-13 20:37:03

Rookie Bunny

merjasec
Their support team must be be a group of morons. Totally useless people. Xiaomi must have the worst support ever. I'm receiving the same copy-past answer to my questions since a week. Will never buy a Xiaomi device again for sure!

they say that they don't offer support for Fimi drone (but It Is One of their product) and Fimi assistance Say that It Is probably Xiaomi bug ( and I think It too).
So i am stucked....
2019-07-13 20:43:02

Semi Pro Bunny

merjasec | from MI 9

lippomano
they say that they don't offer support for Fimi drone (but It Is One of their product) and Fimi assistance Say that It Is probably Xiaomi bug ( and I think It too).
So i am stucked....

Yup, contacting their support is useless... Don't waste your time. Buying Mi9 phone was a big mistak that I will never repeat again. Software sucks as it's full of bugs and support is below zero. I wish you good luck solving your issue, or just sell your phone and get something else... like other users are doing.
2019-07-13 21:35:44

Rookie Bunny

if you solve this please contact me
2019-07-18 19:39:38

Rookie Bunny

6217395115 | from Mi 9T

No, I have not solved. I am using the Global version of the 9T but I contacted several time their global site and they insist that they do not support that version - totally ridiculous. The worst is that I am receiving a kind of automated answer no mater what my question is. As for now I am using One plus 3 with the drone RC - no choice. Can't believe what awful support this company has.
if anyone know how to overcome the communication issues with other devices using the USB port of the phone. plz help.
I heard thàt similar issues occur connecting to cars devices.
2019-07-28 09:49:02
Hello,
I have the same problem, the application apparently works because if I record a video or take a photo it is saved in the SD but the display always shows "Disconnected" and nothing is shown on the screen
2019-07-29 18:19:07
Good morning,
I tried again yesterday to connect the Mi 9T with the Fimi and it seems to work. I state that I have not done anything, I simply tried again to connect it.
2019-08-20 16:44:54

Rookie Bunny

peyooo | from app

The same problem here.
OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 6T, OnePlus 7T
No connection, no FimiNavi autorun, remote blinking in red, 15 sec power pressing does nothing.
Drone unusable.

And a free bonus:
It's working sometimes. 3 of 100 tryings
2019-11-25 06:14:19