In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Other] [Mods' Diaries #1] Let's Begin it With Super Moderator Nowfel !!

2019-06-19 22:55:18
1423 63

Hellooooooo Everyone,
How are you all? Hope everything is going very well. So, today here I am presenting or you can say starting (which will be continued by other mods and smods from next episode) a brand new series of Global Mi Community which is titled as "Mods' Diaries" Well, all of the mods and smods are quite excited regarding this series because it's not not like other series of this community. Maybe you are thinking that, what's this series is about? Well, speaking the truth, the same question came to mind when I heard about it at the first time. And the answer is, keep on reading the threads of this series, you will find out and will enjoy surely.

As I am starting the series, I was quite confused that, what should I include in this thread to make it interesting!! So, I thought, why not start with a little introduction of mine and then see what comes next :lol

• Who Am I?

In Xiaomi Global Forum and also in this community, I am known as my username which is Nowfel. Actually this is my real nickname as well. My full name is Arif Ahmed Nowfel and I am from Bangladesh. Currently I am pursuing my Undergrad in Computer Science & Engineering subject. And in the forum and also in this community I am performing my responsibilities as a Super Moderator since a long time.

• My Present Responsibilities
Currently I am having mainly 3 major responsibilities with Xiaomi. Those are:

• Super Moderator at Global Mi Community: As a super moderator, currently I am having 4 sub forums which are: Mi 8/SE/EE/Lite/Pro, Redmi Y/S Series and Mi Gadgets.
  • Device Team In-Charge: I am also the In-Charge of Device Team which means I have to mentor the device team members and also guide them and monitor them about their responsibilities.
  • Xiaomi MIUI Global Facebook Group Moderator: I am also performing my assigned duties to the betterment of the Xiaomi MIUI Global Facebook Group which is also called as the "Home of Global Mi Fans". You can also join the group by Clicking Here

As, I was in charge of Gadgets Sub Forum for a long time, I will tell you few points regarding writing in gadgets sub forum. Let's begin:

• What To Write In Gadgets Sub Forum:
In The Evergreen Gadgets Sub Forum, you can write different kinds of threads. Here I am giving a little guideline about what to write in which catagory.

• News Thread: Xiaomi regularly releases many amazing products both in gadgets and Smart Home System catagory. You can post the release news of this products in this section. To get the news early, you can follow Xiaomi channels in different platforms.
  • Unboxing Piture Thread: Well, for this kinds of thread, you can either collect pictures from internet or if you have the gadget or product, you can take pictures by yourself and make this kinds of threads. These threads are very popular specially for new products. If you use the pictures from internet, don't forget to mention the source.
  • Review Thread: This kinds of threads are quite difficult to write. You have to experience the product for few days then you will be able to know details regarding that product. Only after that, you will be able to write good review threads, otherwise it won't be a good review threads. And you should mention the Pros and also the Cons regarding that product to give a fare idea regarding that product.
  • Tips Thread: Suppose while using a gadget, you found out something which is helping you more to use it, you can share that thing with others in the community to help that. These kinds of threads are normally called as Tips & Tricks threads. You are always open to write these threads but I would suggest you to first check by yourself about the trick then post it.

• How I Manage Time:
Time is the most important thing for everyone. And to give extra time in anyplace needs some planning or adjustment. For community I divide my times in 2 ways. Those are:

• Thread Writing: For Thread writing, I normally strat planning few days back. After selecting the topic, I start collecting resources or gathering knowledge which is required to write it in my free time. Then, finally I start writing it. That is how I save my time.

• Moderation & Helping: Well, I does this in my free time. But let me tell you one thing, if you start helping others, you will start learning new things because, to tell others, you need to learn or know it first. So, I must say that, it enriched my knowledge a lot while I start helping others in the communitty.

It has already become a long thread and I don't want to prolong it anymore. I had planned to write many other things which I couldn't add here today, hopefully in some future threads, I will add those. And I beleive that it will help many people who wants to start writing and have a plan to join the mod team in the future.

Leave your opinion regarding this thread and this series, which will help me and other to deliver you better contents in the upcoming days!

Rate

Number of participants 11 Experience +137 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-06-19 22:55:18
Favorites19 RateRate
Very good!!!
2019-06-19 23:28:20
Thanks for sharing
2019-06-19 23:28:41

Beta Team-Global

Colin Hopper | from Mi MIX 2S

Very interesting, nice to get to know the Mods a little bit better, thanks again for sharing this with us it's appreciated.
2019-06-19 23:32:28

ph.eliezer | from Redmi 5

Great news!!!
2019-06-19 23:37:56
@ph.eliezer

News Reporter

Itz_evuti | from app

Super dope
2019-06-19 23:45:32

News Reporter

Subrata Maity | from Redmi 3S

Amazing And Interesting.
2019-06-19 23:50:45

Master Bunny

MyMiandme | from MIX

Thanks for sharing
2019-06-19 23:53:56

Super moderator

TomHenson | from MI MAX 3

awesome! thanks man
2019-06-19 23:54:06

Beta Team-Global

Sony w | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

Very good, Thanks for sharing
2019-06-20 00:05:36

Pro Bunny

minami- | from app

A very hardworking moderator. I appreciated the efforts and the time he allots for the community. Thanks
2019-06-20 00:08:33