Greetings MIUIers,Finally your wait is over. Here is the Guide for TWRP Flashing and Rooting your Redmi 5A (Riva).
2. Fastboot Drivers
3. Unlocked Bootloader (Guide)
4. Flashing TWRP Toolkit
5. Magisk Flashable File
1. Download the file provided at the end of the thread.
2. Boot the device into Fastboot mode (in power off state press power button + volume down button).
3. Connect the device to the Computer.
4. Open the downloaded folder and run the file "Flash.bat".
5. Then press any key to continue.
Capture.JPG (60.16 KB, Downloads: 25)
2019-06-17 23:03:11 Upload
6. The Device will automatically boot into TWRP, indicating that you have sucessfully Flashed TWRP.
7. Before rebooting the Device do flash "lazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip".
1.jpg (94.03 KB, Downloads: 20)
2019-06-17 23:03:12 Upload
* If you don't flash Lazy Flasher then the Custom recovery will be replaced with stock recovery in next Boot.
1. Download and place the Magisk zip fiile into the device.
2. Boot the Device into TWRP Recovery (in power off state press power button + volume up button).
3. Select the option of 'Install' and then locate the directory where you have placed the Magisk file and select it.
4. Flash Magisk file by swipe the arrow loacted at the bottom.
5. When the flashing is completed click on 'Reboot System'.
6. After the phone has booted successfully install Magisk.apk
2.jpg (85.47 KB, Downloads: 18)
2019-06-17 23:03:13 Upload
Congrats you have rooted your device !!
* This is Exclusively for Redmi 5A/Riva and if you try this on any other device probably you may be bricking your device!!
* TWRP Toolkit -
If you want to see the hidden content, please reply(Reply to see the link)* Lazy Flasher - Click here
* Magisk - Click here
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .