In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Lounge] MY EXPECTATIONS IN XIAOMI REDMI

2019-06-11 23:30:33
150 7
Being a Redmi user is super exciting in our country Ghana.
But it's not as easy for Xiaomi items to be found in the market for a random purchase.
For that matter I'll urge the Xiaomi brand to:
1. Expand their Official Stores to Africa, especially Ghana.
2. Make phone accessories and spare parts available in the Country without constrains
3. To make sure customer services is available in the country for it's brand is expanding quickly here in Ghana.
4. Original screen guards and back cases and other items of Xiaomi are not available for purchase in the country.
5. Need to facilitate and improve shipping of Xiaomi products of variously category to Africa with and ease.
#Xiaomi Redmi
#Special urge
#From Vinké All the way from Ghana
2019-06-11 23:30:33
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

tZe_vitamin | from Redmi Note 7

can you buy parts online? from other countries? I have the similar problem.must buy from eBay and then wait to arrive.. but I hope that we will get eventually Xaomi officially store.. everyone..
2019-06-12 00:32:52

Photography Team

Vinké Author | from Redmi Note 7

tZe_vitamin
can you buy parts online? from other countries? I have the similar problem.must buy from eBay and then wait to arrive.. but I hope that we will get eventually Xaomi officially store.. everyone..

We hope we get some Store around. They need to do something about that. looking at it Xiaomi devices are reaching everywhere now especially African countries. so theu must make sure the other products and accessories also get to everywhere.
2019-06-12 01:02:25

Pro Bunny

I'm Azman | from Mi MIX 2S

thanks for info
2019-06-12 01:14:59

Master Bunny

Vange_444 | from Redmi Note 7

I'm Azman
thanks for info

Stop spamming and try to be useful. All you reply is "thanks for info". Make yourself a bit more valuable to this community and try to contribute by providing assistance, report bugs etc.
2019-06-12 01:34:02

Photography Team

Vange_444
Stop spamming and try to be useful. All you reply is "thanks for info". Make yourself a bit more valuable to this community and try to contribute by providing assistance, report bugs etc.

It's good to contribute... Let's dig in bring out issues, bugs and others. Thanks
2019-06-12 01:43:12

Master Bunny

Vange_444 | from Redmi Note 7

Vinké
It's good to contribute... Let's dig in bring out issues, bugs and others. Thanks

My reply was to the user "I'm Azman" who is doing the exact opposite.
2019-06-12 02:01:50

Photography Team

Vange_444
My reply was to the user "I'm Azman" who is doing the exact opposite.

Understood
2019-06-12 02:15:26