In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

Advanced Bunny

godmi | from app

IgniZz
yes I have this problems. Is it software problems or hardware problems? I'm so worried because I've just bought it last month.

I bought it a month ago as well and had serve touch issues esp when playing multiple touches games/apps such as pubg. And typing was also pretty buggy couldn't type fast because it kept messing things up.

No update stable or beta fixed my issue so I decided to flash custom PE room from xda. It fixed all my touch issues. So if you are facing these issues just flash custom rom and you will be good to go
2019-06-07 14:11:36

Advanced Bunny

godmi | from app

IgniZz
yes I have this problems. Is it software problems or hardware problems? I'm so worried because I've just bought it last month.

It is a software issue because I flashed custom Rom PE from xda and it fixed all my touch issues.
2019-06-07 14:12:44

Advanced Bunny

IgniZz | from app

It is a software issue because I flashed custom Rom PE from xda and it fixed all my touch issues.

thank brother
2019-06-08 05:00:04

Advanced Bunny

NeleMIRS | from app

I also had issues with my F1. Sometimes keyboard gets non-responsive (it works but it gets freezed and I can't get desired letter). I solve that with lock&unlock, but sometimes reboot is needed.

Problem is that it's really hard to reproduce this one and it's not happening so often (like once in a month or once in a two/three months)..

I'm currently running lastest Global MIUI Stable release.
2019-06-09 15:07:31