In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI General

[Q&A] problem with MIUI10.2.9 on my mi9

2019-05-30 23:34:03
438 6
when iam playing a game or i'm on instagram and go for miltitasking i always see instagram and many games disappearing only the name of the app is appearing and no photos .... now this is very bad whats the solution here ??
2019-05-30 23:34:03
Favorites RateRate

Admin

Torlyn | from app

Some apps are notorious for not always providing screenshots of their app for the "running apps" screen, or outright not showing anything (ebay is quite bad at both, as an example). And that's the case across all android, so...
2019-05-31 14:04:42

Advanced Bunny

Kerolos Adel Author | from app

Torlyn
Some apps are notorious for not always providing screenshots of their app for the "running apps" screen, or outright not showing anything (ebay is quite bad at both, as an example). And that's the case across all android, so...

when i had MIUI 10.2.3 this didnt happen ..
2019-05-31 19:50:56

Admin

Torlyn |

Kerolos Adel replied at 2019-05-31 14:50:56
when i had MIUI 10.2.3 this didnt happen ..

Could be that some memory optimisation is a tad stricter and triggers it. Is it a massive issue for you?
2019-05-31 20:23:49

Pro Bunny

YuTech | from app

Torlyn
Could be that some memory optimisation is a tad stricter and triggers it. Is it a massive issue for you?

That's more of an MIUI issue rather than the app itself. I never had this on stock Android with my Pixel. eBay's bug is completely separate from what's being discussed here.
2019-05-31 23:38:06

Admin

Torlyn | from app

YuTech
That's more of an MIUI issue rather than the app itself. I never had this on stock Android with my Pixel. eBay's bug is completely separate from what's being discussed here.

Had the same on samsungs and emui phones,so assumed it was down to the underlying android. And what is the ebay bug then, some persistence thing?
2019-05-31 23:41:42

Advanced Bunny

Kerolos Adel Author | from app

Torlyn

yes if i'm doing many things i want to see my last page on apps that i left while ago to remember if i want to go back and also in day if i'm busy with work or study i dont have time to read the name of the app to know what is it ...... its an IMUI problem not app problem ...... when company pays attention to little flaws in their software that adds value to it.
2019-06-01 01:16:43