In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 8/SE/EE/Lite/Pro

[Discussion] I needed an official response from an administrator for updates

2019-05-30 05:01:12
658 13
Hi
I am now full of anger. I bought five devices for me, my wife and three children.
MI 8 Lite for me and my wife and three Redmi Note 7 for my children.
I found that many of those who bought the device "MI 8 Lite" are asking to activate “Camera2 API” without any response from you to this requirement.
Although I paid a lot in these two devices , This is not the first Xiaomi devices but it Maybe will be the last
Now
I want to know if “Camera2 API” will be activated with all the features
"persist.vendor.camera.HAL3.enabled 1
persist.camera.HAL3.enabled 1
persist.camera.eis.enable 1 "
of the next update Or lose hope in these two devices and say good bye Xiaomi as well

Please respond quickly

I needed an official response from an administrator for updates  ...When will  camera2api Enabled For MI 8 Lite as other Devices To be opened with All Features To get GCam on it?

Or tell me howto contact with an an administrator for updates

2019-05-30 05:01:12
Favorites RateRate
Sorry, but that is your fault alone. Just reading five minutes here in the forum should teach you, that:

1. Nobody at Xiaomi actually cares about you or any other customer
2. The admins here cannot help you, since Xiaomi seems not to care about them either
3. The developers at Xiaomi are the most incompetent of probably all phone manufacturers

So learn your lesson, sell those phones to someone who does not care about camera2 API and stay away from a company that disrespects customers as Xiaomi does.
2019-05-30 05:14:03
theface1978 replied at 2019-05-30 11:14:03
Sorry, but that is your fault alone. Just reading five minutes here in the forum should teach you, that:

1. Nobody at Xiaomi actually cares about you or any other customer

Sorry for the question ... Is this an official response?! Or diligence from You !!
2019-05-30 05:20:58
With Camera2API, what do you want with that feature?
2019-05-30 05:38:47

Rookie Bunny

Damador | from MI 8 Lite

i guess he need to install gcam apk ;) I have mi8 lite and stock camera is more than enough. Use normal DSLR for making super photos. Any lens on phone cant make a good picture compared to average DLSR
2019-05-30 06:03:31

Master Bunny

Mrojhe | from Redmi 4A

Sorry but you are stupid.  Why would someone condemn a mark when they doesn't give him a camera2api.  They develop their own camera app.  So far, you didn't know what it was and you missed it?  Photos even without it are pretty good. And there are not that big differences beetwen stock and google camera.
2019-05-30 07:52:16

Pro Bunny

Jaymz | from MI 8

Hahahaha you're an idiot
2019-05-30 08:28:50

Advanced Bunny

DragonGod69 | from MI 8 Lite

Man fuck this comments and responses I agree with this post
2019-05-30 08:34:00
Damador replied at 2019-05-30 12:03:31
i guess he need to install gcam apk ;) I have mi8 lite and stock camera is more than enough. Use normal DSLR for making super photos. Any lens on phone cant make a good picture compared to average DLSR

I have photos where the Mi 8 did do a better job than an average Canon DSLR....
2019-05-30 09:47:46

Rookie Bunny

JazzOnly | from MI 8

Fathy Khalifa
Sorry for the question ... Is this an official response?! Or diligence from You !!

You will not get the official response. Lol.....
2019-05-30 10:55:37

Pro Bunny

Mouaz Zuraik | from MI 8

as the first comment says... if u want features go for custom roms..  dont come here because xiaomi doesn't read any thing in this community... they are Chinese.. they don't understand English or maybe they give no **** about u as a customer... all what they care about is that u bought 5 devices for ur family from this company.. and u will do it again because they are cheep
2019-05-30 15:54:42