In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 8/SE/EE/Lite/Pro

[Q&A] Need help because my mi went black

2019-05-28 06:47:27
505 16

Semi Pro Bunny

DaniM | from MI 8

If the phone was unlocked when you got it, You should return it to the seller. The phone is not running an official MIUI and if you bought the global version, It's not the global version.
it's fake.
2019-05-29 11:21:43

Rookie Bunny

Sondrine Author |

Hey there,

just a question.... if the battery is the reason..... becaue there is no / sometimes a weak short light while charging.... is the usb com port qualcomm connection possible as only way?

that could explain why there is no fastboot or other thing....

sondrine
2019-05-30 04:35:42
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #13

Rookie Bunny

Sondrine Author | from mobile

Hello Unfortunately, no success. Now again a try .... So battery is out ..... Is charged new in there. If I press the one button for a long time, LED flashes 2 times then that's it. More does not happen. When i push it longer then there will be another 2 led flashes. someone an idea?  Desperate Greetings Sondrine
2019-06-27 12:00:31

Rookie Bunny

Sondrine Author | from mobile

Xu Bi
contact me for any solution
https://www.facebook.com/empty.cadHP

Hi
Well I have to admit, that I wondered about your text...contact me for any solution... I have never thought, that someone could be this way. You only answer, if you get money before. Ok, if you have to do a lot, everybody could unterstand this - perhaps... But first answer should not be... Pay me first - never!
2019-07-02 17:11:22
I got same experience when wrong flashing, https://c.mi.com/thread-2314181-1-0.html

You need someone who has Mi Auth ID can unlock the phone, then flash to Chinese ROM
2019-07-23 05:36:09
Your future are ready now