In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 8/SE/EE/Lite/Pro

[ROM] Need help because my mi went black

2019-05-28 06:47:27
495 16
hello
yesterday my mi8 (10.3.2.0) went black after i downloaded a big picture file. it will not start any more. There is not option to join fastboot. The only possible thing is that qualcom usb was shown in flash tool. But i got the answer that i am not authorised to download?

what can i do?

please help me
Sondrine

2019-05-28 06:47:27
Favorites RateRate
To wipe and reset your phone, go here to get all the latest flashing tools and as well latest Xiaomi Fastboot Rom:
https://en.miui.com/a-234.html

Follow the step by step instructions there, and you should be able to wipe and reset your phone.
2019-05-28 09:38:30

Rookie Bunny

Sondrine Author |

hi there,

thanks but that does not function. there is no option while pressing vol+/- and power.
I tried to use miflash. I could connect to qualcom com10 but after loging in on my mi account there is the answer: you are not authorised.
i have already contactet support in uk. there i was told, that i have been sold a chinese version for global rom. after that  i was told nothing could be done.

So i need another solution. I only will have my data. thats all.

but  how?

thanks Sondrine
2019-05-28 09:50:54

Rookie Bunny

6160732280 | from app

it doesn't come on at all?
nor does it enter fastboot or safe mode?
2019-05-28 10:02:35

Rookie Bunny

Sondrine Author |

6160732280 replied at 2019-05-28 16:02:35
it doesn't come on at all?
nor does it enter fastboot or safe mode?

hi there,

there is no fastboot or safe mode. If i could enter there is would be easy to use fastboot tool to enter is.

the only connection i got is qualcom usb10 and miflashtool could connect but could not flash because i have no authorisation.

?!

thanks

Sondrine
2019-05-28 10:11:21

Rookie Bunny

6160732280 | from app

did you ever unlock the bootloader prior to it blacking out?
2019-05-28 10:15:19

Rookie Bunny

Sondrine Author |

hi there,

the bootloader was unlocked at the time I bought it. when i start there was an "unlocked" sign below the mi logo.

i never had problems with flashing.

this time i only downloaded a picuture archiv. perhaps batterie was low. the screen went black. I waited and then is used power button and volume up. There was short a picture of TWRP and then it went black and never reacted again.

?!

Thanks Sondrine
2019-05-28 10:22:56

Pro Bunny

btkli | from MI 8

Sondrine
hi there,

the bootloader was unlocked at the time I bought it. when i start there was an "unlocked" sign below the mi logo.

getting to fastboot should be volume down and power button.  you shouldn't be seeing the TWRP screen, should go straight into fastboot screen
2019-05-28 18:05:16

Pro Bunny

Mouaz Zuraik | from MI 8

try to charge it maybe no power... or maybe it's a hardware problem
2019-05-29 02:37:23

Rookie Bunny

Sondrine Author | from app

btkli
getting to fastboot should be volume down and power button.  you shouldn't be seeing the TWRP screen, should go straight into fastboot screen

There is no way to go to fastboot. i tried IT often. the only sign of life is led blinking the same time i push Power Button or vol /- button. There is no Option to go to fastboot. i several used fastboot for rooting before on mobile phones of my firend........ but this time anything other is Not working. So many told me to use miflash. There mi8 was connected to com10 USB qualcom. i can Start Flash ... i have to log in in my account... IT sasy my Computer is bound an after it, your are not authorazied to download....??????
sondrine
2019-05-29 04:37:04

Rookie Bunny

Sondrine Author | from app

Mouaz Zuraik
try to charge it maybe no power... or maybe it's a hardware problem

i charged .... no positive effect. Hardware problem? i can not say yes or no.... screen is black.... but why There is qualcom connection possible? fastboot command "fastboot Boot mi.img" says: wating for device......

what else... ?!

sondrine
2019-05-29 04:40:06