Hi All,

So overall I love my fairly new Xiaomi Gaming Laptop (Intel Core i7-8750H Nvidia GeForce GTX1060 - Dark Gray Intel Core i7-8750H Hexa Core 16GB RAM), but I've ran into some issues and I was hoping if somebody can help me because I ran out of ideas.

- Sometimes I get BSODs. I checked the memory.dmp and it is usually a VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR (113). I've tried reinstalling, updating video card drivers everything, but still not perfect.

- Sometimes I can't get the laptop out of sleep mode so I have to "hard reset" it. When I check the event log after these occurences I find this issue:

: The embedded controller (EC) did not respond within the specified timeout period. This may indicate that there is an error in the EC hardware or firmware or that the BIOS is accessing the EC incorrectly. You should check with your computer manufacturer for an upgraded BIOS. In some situations, this error may cause the computer to function incorrectly.

Apart from these issues I can run it perfectly so it's really strange when these errors happen seemingly out of the blue.

Does somebody know if it's a software or something I miss or it's just a faulty product?

Please help!

Thanks!