In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [Mi Art] Light A Way: Enter a Fairytale Adventure!

2019-05-31 08:15:25
756 35

Hello Everyone!

Hope you all are doing great! It's the end of the month! And it's time when I am back to all of you with my new game review! Today I am going to make you meet one little girl who is on the quest to eradicate all the darkness from the world. We need to help her. Light A Way is a beautiful adventure game with a engaging plot and story line. Shall we begin?  

First Look

Being an adventure game, Light A Way begins with a specific story line. The game starts with you being a little cute girl. The start up page gives you a feel of fairy tales. Then it would take you through a series of beautiful images which would give you a fair idea of what this game is all about. It's kind of reading a comic book through images. Images are colorful and interesting! You can keep your name as the Little girl's identity I kept it with my niece's name as she is a real fan of this game..haha.

Gameplay

Now coming to the game play, first we need to know what's the exact motive of this game. It is basically a Tap game which required a constant tapping from your side to achieve the goal. What we have to do? Well, your task is to get rid of all the darkness in the world. These dark beings are harmless and actually powerless too but they consume all the lights of the world! How mean! Let's stop them from doing so.

The game starts with a red fairy which is the light of courage from your heart. The dark beings or Umbras trap Feys and take their light way. The hammer to kill this umbras lies on your finger. Keep tapping on the creature until it dies and you save a Fey! yaay! You would find an energy bar every time you encounter a blob or umbra on your way. When the energy bar reaches zero, the blob dies! So don't stop tapping in the mid way.

The entire gameplay is exactly the same. But obviously as you level up, the blobs become more powerful and difficult to conquer. As you progress through the game you will earn experience and gems which you can use to upgrade your character, unlock various spells, unlock and level up Lumis etc. Remember, the more you level up your lumis and spells, more will be your power and readiness to kill the umbras. Lumis emit flare to the Umbra on their own. At first you start the adventure with red, green, and blue Fairies which emits various kinds of deadly lights on the blob when you tap on them. You can upgrade each of these separately to increase their killing power, and more and more new ones become available as you progress.

Apart from the fairies, and spells there would be treasures, light stones, blessing as reward and all of these are up gradable. As there are huge amount of items are available, they made it easier for you to keep an eye on it. Just at the bottom of the page, you would see a tab interface with different number of menus. From there you can level up your stuffs. Whenever you earn enough points to unlock a new item, a red mark would appear on that specific tab notifying you. You could also receive Diamonds as an reward. Honestly there are too many beautiful stuffs which would be unlocked with points and gems. I wrote about the most important ones. For rest, check it out yourself and have fun!

Talking about level up, I already mention you can upgrade each and every elements you have. Be it your own character level or the light stone, the flares and the spells , you can make everything more powerful with your advancement in game. Once you reach stage 5 in the game you would find a quest map. It would give you specific challenge every time you finish next 5 stages. Once you level up your character to 550, you would unlock the first little world and the game would go on with same direction and you would be required to unlok more and more worlds.

Settings:
From the settings menu, you can see your game statics, control the sound of the game, or even see the quests you need to accomplish. There is also an option called Help book, which would give you a detailed view and moves of the game.

Pros And Cons

Pros:
  • A beautiful and endearing time pass game
  • Beautiful graphics and visuals
  • Very easy to play

Cons:
  • No real challenge or skill involved
  • can be a bit monotonous after some time.

Conclusion

Light A Way is a simple, cute, funny game which is bound to keep you hooked. Though the game lacks challenges or skill requirements but it's perfect time pass for everyone. The story is absolutely kid friendly. In terms of features it has pretty much to offer. But the game play can be too casual for some people. There is in app purchase but you can continue the fun of the game without bothering about it. On a whole if you are up for a beautiful free to play without minding much about difficulties or challenges..this game is for you.

I would give it 4.6 out of 5

Additional Information

Downloads

Download Light A Way from Google Playstore

or,

Download the APK
Light a Way.apk (52.18 MB, Downloads: 4)

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +20 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-05-31 08:15:25
Favorites13 RateRate
nice game.. wanna try it
2019-05-31 09:04:37

Super moderator

Crossfiree | from MI 8

Cute game..
2019-05-31 09:19:27

News Reporter