In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Themes

[] I changed region to uk

2019-05-24 18:05:52
633 14

Advanced Bunny

Tsongming | from app

Torlyn
That was two days ago, give them a bit of time :P

As a US citizen, I would like to apologise to the world and my Xiaomi friends for the ignorance of the politicians in charge of running our government... I didn't vote for the them. As someone who has traveled extensively throughout the world this whole situation is terribly embarrassing.
2019-05-25 19:50:31
Tsongming replied at 2019-05-26 00:50:31
As a US citizen, I would like to apologise to the world and my Xiaomi friends for the ignorance of the politicians in charge of running our government... I didn't vote for the them. As someone who has traveled extensively throughout the world this whole situation is terribly embarrassing.

No need mate, we know that that government is NOT supported by the majority, but like here, the system is broken. Anyway, let's move away from politics, and let's go back to the nice stuff :P
2019-05-26 03:03:34

Rookie Bunny

Momo's Poco Author | from app

Tsongming

as a Canadian I too am ashamed of my governments handing of the whole situation.
2019-05-26 15:03:18

Advanced Bunny

Fatbloke | from app

Change region to Hong Kong when you want to do anything with themes and then go back to UK.
2019-05-27 04:26:21