In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [Mi ART] Walldrobe Wallpapers: Make Your Screen Beautiful!

2019-05-21 08:59:47
622 13

Hello Everyone!

Hope you all have been doing well! Smartphones are our constant companions, accompanying us anywhere we go. We spend a large amount of time of our day, looking at our smartphones. So, it's necessary to give it's homescreen an eye candy look. Changing the wallpaper on your phone’s home screen is the most simplest way to customize your phone and can give it a whole new feel. Play store has a bunch of beautiful wallpaper apps that can make your phone shine and look fresh. Today I am Going to review one such app - Walldrobe Wallpapers!

First Look

When you open the app, it would welcome you with a beautiful black page with the logo of Walldrobe on it. If you are a dark theme lover, you would definitely like it. Well, the entire app is based on dark theme only! Thats another reason I love this one! Powered by Unsplash, this app would bring beautiful free photos to your phone. Its for you to enjoy new wallpapers from any category you love at any time you want.

Features

The first thing I would like to share here is, there are two types of layouts available for you to view the wallpapers: List & Grid. See the grid icon at bottom left ? Just click on it to switch between layouts. Also you don't need to create any account to use this app. Walldrobe just needs the storage permission to apply wallpapers and save them on your device.

Now the entire wallpapers collection is divided in 4 tabs for your convenience and a smooth user experience. The first tab is the Trends. This section shows some amazing wallpapers which are being trended globally. In other terms, you can say it's the collection of most popular wallpapers. Wallpapers from various genres get their place here. Next comes Explore. It has some beautiful wallpapers uploaded by the community people. Once you start exploing each one of them, I bet you will fall in love with Walldrobe.

Next comes Recently Added wallpapers. It displays the recently added images. They are arranged in order of most recent to recent. Scroll through the amazing pictures to pick your favourite one. The last tab is the most important one - Categories. Walldrobe has various categories- Abstract, Food, Space, Macro, Landscape etc. Click on your desired category and go through the huge collection! This section would give you flavor of a wide variety of different styles and different genres.

Lets talk about a premium feature now. Walldrobe automatically change your homescreen or lockscreen wallpaper based on the set conditions. You can set intervals to auto change wallpapers or choose your favorite category. But unfortunately, to use this feature you have to upgrade to Walldrobe Pro.

You can also search for any images you want. Just type the subject in search box and a list of relevant images will appear. On the other hand, you can download any wallpaper you want and even view the detailed description of the images like uploader name, image size, date, camera used, aparture and many more.

Settings And Favorites: In the settings you can change the Image Load, Preview and Download quality from High Quality to UHD. You can also favourite the images you like to save them as your preferred ones. Click on Favorites Tab to view all of them.

Pros and Cons

Pros:
  • Vast collection of beautiful wallpapers
  • Simple, clean and dark UI
  • No sign up required
  • Regularly updated wallpapers

Cons:
  • No visible cons

Conclusion

Walldrobe provides you with a choice of a vast collection of high quality wallpapers, divided into numerous searchable categories such as abstract, animal, minimal, etc. Regularly quality contents are updated.The layout of the app is clear, minimalist and sorted without any difficulties involved. If you ask me, I would definitely recommend this app. Once used you will fall in love with its amazing collection. Try it :D

I will give it 4.6 out of 5

Additional Information

Downloads

Get Walldrobe Walpapers from Google Playstore

or,

Download APK
Walldrobe.apk (4.41 MB, Downloads: 5)

Ge

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +35 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-05-21 08:59:47