In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Xiaomi

[Rumours] The Upcoming Redmi K20

2019-05-19 11:52:50
254 17
7ODD
texting to you rn while using the dungol w/ my beats Solo 2
but I think the Mi9 will be more premium, the build material will differ?
Xiaomi is not actually aiming to kill its own premium phones line !!

Yeah probably. Then again. I love my mi9. Also I don't like motorised cameras in phones.
2019-05-21 10:23:42

Advanced Bunny

7ODD Author | from app

spicyhussarwings
Yeah probably. Then again. I love my mi9. Also I don't like motorised cameras in phones.

I don't like it too !
2019-05-21 10:28:32

Advanced Bunny

7ODD Author | from app

spicyhussarwings
Antutu scores are famously inaccurate. How would it get higher scores with the same processor anyway

I agree with that...
how it comes such a score ?
2019-05-21 10:28:52

Advanced Bunny

snarFL | from Mi 9 SE

spicyhussarwings
Antutu scores are famously inaccurate. How would it get higher scores with the same processor anyway

idk but as far as i know, the scores reflect on how effective and efficient the processing goes on the phone. maybe higher version of sd855 being used.
2019-05-21 10:38:40

Pro Bunny

Kenny_P | from app

you could overcook the processor but given how new it is it would be unusual, over clocking on game mode though so you can throttle up when you need / want it then it's possible. add in a massive heat pipe and you should stay cool enough when at Max power consumption
2019-05-21 12:05:47

Advanced Bunny

7ODD Author | from app

Kenny_P
you could overcook the processor but given how new it is it would be unusual, over clocking on game mode though so you can throttle up when you need / want it then it's possible. add in a massive heat pipe and you should stay cool enough when at Max power consumption

So you think the processor will get to work at its max providing an advanced water cooling system than the one used already around the world?
or will Xiaomi risk it like Samsung Galaxy Note 7?
2019-05-21 12:21:05
snarFL
idk but as far as i know, the scores reflect on how effective and efficient the processing goes on the phone. maybe higher version of sd855 being used.

I don't think it works that way, regardless we'll see soon
2019-05-22 08:18:18