In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7

[Discussion] Terrible sound recording quality on loud environments like concerts!

2019-05-19 20:34:26
1290 7
I was in a concert yesterday and recorded beautiful videos and took great photos. I was happy... When I returned home, I watched my videos and shocked! Their sounds were terrible. Shame on you Xiaomi, one of my friend have Samsung J2 Core, one have Huawei P20 Lite, one of have J7 Prime, one of have an unknown-brand phone(105$) and they recorded the same video. Guess what! All of my friends recorded clear and high quality sound. All of them have cheaper phones than me but their recordings are better, how is it possible? I made a research and found that, wrong implementation of AGC probably causes this problem. Namely, it's a software problem and can be fixed by editing a few lines of XML code in system files. But my device has warranty and so I don't want to root it. Please Xiaomi fix this problem with an OTA update. You can do this, you are one of the biggest companies in the world. I hope this problem will be fixed before MIUI 11.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6BVXNlRQDM

2019-05-19 20:34:26
Favorites3 RateRate
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #1
Have to admit, it IS shocking sound wise. I assume you've checked that you were not blocking the mike? As for code, the 7 hasn't been out that long, so it should be sorted soon, you've given feedback from the tab in settings, right?
2019-05-25 20:01:05

Semi Pro Bunny

thekinaton | from app

sounds like reverb from a speaker to me.
2019-05-25 20:02:12

Semi Pro Bunny

thekinaton | from app

I done some video on my redni note 6 pro and it sounds bad... something really wrong.

2019-06-02 15:55:14

Pro Bunny

1648351473 | from app

even my redmi 3s and redmi note 4x having this problem. and now my redmi note 7. seem like they won't be able to fix the bug until now. too aggressive noice cencellation mybe.
2019-06-10 16:00:16

Pro Bunny

Den√er | from app

Please Xiaomi Devs fix this issue...
2019-06-21 11:53:19
I got the same problem with the Redmi Note 9 Pro Max - MIUI 12. I tried to change my phone with seller, but i see in some forums that this problem will solved with a update.

Admin, when xiaomi will solve this problem?

i'm trying to Solve it temporarily using an apple headset or Open Camera.
2020-12-29 05:28:18