In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Themes

[Other] Why is the new community allmost empty off themes?

2019-05-18 06:22:25
360 4
The moment xiaomi has split the xiaomi user from china and rest off the world, the rest off the world was left with allmost no themes anymore.
The other community was flodded with daily themes, why is the theme section not kept as it was?

Really dissapoiting decision :'(
2019-05-18 06:22:25
Favorites RateRate

Wizard Bunny

bigpercaso | from MI 8

it would be great to download China Themes..
2019-05-18 10:11:44

Wizard Bunny

1712026445 | from Redmi Note 4

Since Xiaomi Forum close replace with Mi Community, it so hard to get know new theme and new issue about Xiaomi. New Mi Community suck! 😤😤
2019-07-31 07:15:15
at one stage i also wanted a lot of themes but now that i want to use dark mode i have to use the classic Poco Theme that comes standard with the phone but i can change the icons with an icon pack and also because of MIUI i can change the wallpaper and lockscreen

so realistically themes are not necessary for me anymore - you can make your phone be different just by using your own imagination and other available means - its easy and fun and you can keep changing it whenever you like so your phone never becomes static and boring

to be honest i don't miss not having so many themes
2019-07-31 09:16:50

Pro Bunny

RockinBandit | from Mi 9 SE

naughty001
at one stage i also wanted a lot of themes but now that i want to use dark mode i have to use the classic Poco Theme that comes standard with the phone but i can change the icons with an icon pack and also because of MIUI i can change the wallpaper and lockscreen

so realistically themes are not necessary for me anymore - you can make your phone be different just by using your own imagination and other available means - its easy and fun and you can keep changing it whenever you like so your phone never becomes static and boring

I agree I'm not into theme's as such but always on the lookout for icons so use bits and pieces from all over the place
2019-09-01 07:23:44