In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Announcement] Xiaomi Jiu'an Smart Blood Pressure Monitor now in crowdfunding.

2019-05-15 09:00:43
4350 3

Hello All Mi Fans.
Today in China (in China), a new gadget was presented on Xiaomi's crowdfunding platform, the Jiu'an Smart Blood Pressure Monitor, a device that monitors blood pressure in smart mode.

The Jiu'an Smart Blood Pressure Monitor is equipped with a chip that supports a highly advanced pressure measurement algorithm very accurately. It uses the American standard AAMI SP-10 and the European standard EN 1060-4, in addition to the internationally recognized standard, namely the ESH-2010 standard.

Xiaomi Jiu'an Smart Blood Pressure Monitor now in crowdfunding

The main difference between traditional and Jiu'an pressure gauges is that the former do nothing but measure pressure, not helping the patient under any circumstances. The Jiu'an device instead, after having measured the pressure, is automatically connected to one of the different doctors available online for a consultation (if configured), the collected data are automatically loaded. Thus one has "almost" the same experience of going to the doctor directly from home.

The Jiu'an monitor comes with an LED-type 5,2 LCD display with an acrylic cover, very similar in size to a smartphone. This allows all information such as maximum blood pressure, minimum blood pressure and heart rate to be read clearly. All very simply by pressing one of the two buttons below the display.

Once connected to the WiFi network, it will be possible to access it through both the Mijia and Aijikang application and the WeChat application. It can also be configured so that the measurement results are sent to the smartphone automatically.

Specifically, you can set up the Smart Blood Pressure Monitor to send a message on WeChat to a relative or partner. So for example an elder can use the meter and the result will be sent via WeChat to the son or daughter.

Finally, the blood pressure meter is equipped with a rechargeable 2200mAh battery, so there will be no need to change the battery over time.

The Xiaomi Jiu'an Smart Blood Pressure Monitor is now in crowdfunding at the 199 Yuan figure, or about 26 euros.

Source:- VIEW.

2019-05-15 09:00:43
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

Tasos K | from Redmi 5 Plus

very useful and start option to connect via WiFi and doctors
2019-05-15 12:16:01
will this be available on Indian crowdfunding platform?
2019-05-15 15:57:19
Great thing. Thank you xiaomi for making us happy with useful new products. We love everything that xiaomi does, we have all the technology of this brand, because we trust this company. The quality of their products has never let us down. Well, I have problems with high blood pressure and I definitely need to purchase this device that xiaomi made.The doctor told me to be careful about checking my blood pressure , so that there would be no deterioration that could lead me to the hospital. He also advised me to buy this supplement to normalize my blood pressure (read the full info here). But I still really need this device from xiaomi, because I'm a fan of everything that this company produces. And despite taking the supplement, I still need to monitor my blood pressure to avoid getting into trouble.
2020-03-13 06:49:55