In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Other] Tell Us Your Story About Mi Band To Win Mi Gift Pack and Special Medal!

2019-05-14 00:11:19
4109 217

Dear Mi Fans,
As you well know Mi Band is one of most popular wearable devices in the world. And Huami makes wearable bands and smartwatches for Xiaomi, Mi Band 3 and its successful performance in international markets. Mi Band is one of part in Xiaomi family, Mi Band 1, 1S, 2 &3. Mi Band comes with HR sensor, water resistant, oled display with NFC technology.

And today we're happy to announce the start of a new contest. Every user of Mi Band can take part (1, 2, 3 series)! Are you ready?

Task:         
  • Tell your story in the comments with a photo
  • Tell us why you love the Mi Band and how it has made a difference in your life.

Contest Time:
  • Contest ends on 23rd May 2019 (Beijing Standard Time)

Prizes:
  • First Winner - Mi Gift Pack
  • Participation Award: Anyone who replied with valid entries will get "Mi Band" medal

Contest Rules:
Each ID can reply at most 1 time only.
Each ID can win ONLY 1 prize.
All irrelevant Replies/Spams will be disqualified and may get a warning.

About Mi Community:
Mi Community is our official community forum, the ultimate playground for our Mi Fans to hang out together. It’s where all your questions or doubts about our Xiaomi products will get answered and where you can get the latest news and happenings about Xiaomi. More importantly, it is the perfect place to interact with other hardcore Mi Fans like you!

Download Mi Community
(Don't forget to give it a five-star review, thanks in advance)

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +15 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-05-14 00:11:19
Favorites68 RateRate

Beta Team-Global

gadjahdeux | from Mi A2

I've been using band series since 1s, and will be looking forward to 4th gen if it's officially enter Indonesian market.
for its price tag , lightweight and band material, it's my fitness strap partner for the last yr. from light jog to biking and kanoeing, i wish that the gps tracking will be better on the 4th gen.
2019-05-14 02:21:59

Pro Bunny

tZe_vitamin | from Redmi Note 7

I using only MI fit app, in. Serbia for now we dont have Mi brand ,and cant buy easily MI gadgets.  I am use this app for my daily work out, and for the most thing to track a walking and cycling.
2019-05-14 03:06:21

ߣ$h0õ | from Redmi Note 5

Mi Band 3 Is The Best Band I Use It , And I'm Wait For Mi Band 4 To Buy It I Used Mi Band For Every Time And In Any Sport Training ❤️ .
2019-05-14 03:20:36
I have been using both Mi Band 2 and now Mi Band 3.. Can't even think of going out without it!
2019-05-14 03:47:39
I use it everyday and It's a real compagnon for me.
I've gived my olg MI Band 3 to my son and keep for me the better Xiaomi Amazfit Watch.
Long life.
2019-05-14 03:59:24
MIUI, the Best of course
Trước đây mình rất lười tập thể dục, một phần vì công việc, một phần gia đình và phần còn lại do...lười . Một hôm thấy review con Miband 3 chức năng ổn quá, ngoại hình khá đẹp, vì trước đó mình mua Miband 2 và cho đi trong 3 ngày trải nghiệm do thiết kế xấu và nhỏ  thế là mình chợt loé lên suy nghĩ sao mình không tập chạy bộ buổi sáng trước khi đi làm. Nói là làm. Mình đặt ngay Miband 3 xách tay, vì lúc đó chưa có hàng chính hãng, rồi mua giày, tất, túi chạy bộ . Tất cả sẵn sàng ! Miband 3 về cái mình bắt đầu đi bộ vào 5h sáng hàng ngày cho quen, vì trước đó chưa tập thể dục bao giờ, rồi sau đo 1 ngày chạy 1 ngày đi bộ. Bây giờ mình đã tập được 1 năm rồi, cảm giác sáng dậy sớm, tập thể dục về ăn sáng và đi làm thật thoải mái, đầy sức sống. Nhờ Miband 3 như 1 động lực giúp mình tập luyện, cảm ơn nhiều !
2019-05-14 04:21:18

Advanced Bunny

Crossing | from Redmi Note 7

shadow is out when dark but you always stand by me like a star.
♥ Redmi Note 7.
2019-05-14 04:34:11

vaneet | from Redmi Note 7

I have been using band since 1s,  right now I am using Mi Band 3..One of the best gadget I used till now.. it's very Accurate, Light weight and has good backup.. lasts for 20 days.. its water resistant.
I like all the variants of Mi bands and waiting for the next Mi band 4..
2019-05-14 04:44:43

Semi Pro Bunny

chew642003 | from Mi MIX 2S

I don't have it, but I can say as other users have great opinions about it, I'm pretty sure it can benefit me and my health after owning it... (P.S.: I'm still a secondary school student and don't have a job, that's the reason I don't have it)
2019-05-14 04:57:12
I have used the Mi Band 2 and now I use the My Band 3, normally I only use it for the subject of steps and pulsations in the work, For notifications I do not like it since you can not configure everything I would like and would spend the day vibrating and vibrating.
2019-05-14 05:00:03