In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Tips] Fix temporary echo calls

2019-05-13 14:22:52
618 1
I got a temporary solution for the echo in the calls:

- I tested with the original cover (some rumors said the cover could be plugging the noise canceling microphone) and did not work;
- I tested without the cover and improved a little but the other person was still echoing (listening to his own voice);
- Lastly, I decided not to leave the calls recording automatically and bingo: the echo disappeared from the call at the same time. At the same call, without disconnecting the call, I re-activated call recording and the echo problem reappeared.

I think this may have something to do with Google reporting that call recordings would no longer be accepted from version 9 of Android.

Could someone else test if this really can be?

2019-05-13 14:22:52
Favorites1 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

meyen | from app

dude it is not automatic.. how did u disable it??  i dont get it at all
2019-05-14 06:24:48