In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Band 3

Master Bunny

sikti | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

My first Mi Band lost in the swimming pool...then I bought other ones just the same like before but now I don't know I put it....
2019-05-14 19:56:24

Technical leader

M1K4_3L | from app

Nice thread and comments... And yes I've one, Mi Band 3 NFC after the 1, 1s,2,3 :)
The functionalities Vs price is outstanding.
Nevertheless it allows me to wake up with the viber alarm and no more crisis in the morning withy wife ^^. That's a big plus.
Meanwhile I can open my building door with NfC, I can read my notifications without grabbing my phone.
And yes the trackikg mode is also useful as it's its main function.
Love it
2019-05-14 20:38:05
SNOC XUA TROM

Beta Team

NEAR_MI | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

I like to exercise, every sporting activity I always use Mi Band 3, I admit this Mi Band is great because it is waterproof, is there a new Mi Band version and I will wait for it
2019-05-14 20:55:09
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #14

Master Bunny

MD SHAHED BEG | from Redmi Note 5A

Mi Band 3 is best band i ever seen
2019-05-15 00:29:14
MD SHAHED BEG
MI COMMUNITY BANGLADESH
Water rasistant
2019-05-15 03:10:15

Master Bunny

Erdinçer | from MI MAX 2

I used the mi band 2 for a short time, but because I didn't replace the clock. I switched to the Smart watch. Full price performance product
2019-05-15 06:11:33

Pro Bunny

YuTech | from app

I think the most important thing for me was to get back in shape again. Mi Band 3 was the obvious choice. The very fact I like to challenge myself and to see how well I'm doing in my calorie burn only pushes and reminds me of what I wanted to achieve. I suffered from a very bad injury in gym which caused serious damage to my nerve at the upper part of my spine right to the neck. This put me out of the gym for at least 3-4 years. I was then dealing with a bit of a form depression, not being able to do what I liked to do. As time went on, I was slowly recovering and I saw my friend have a mi band 2 which got me curious as to what it can do. I immediately purchased the updated version of it and got mi band 3. It was from this point I went to the gym 3-4 times a week have very intensive session always trying to match or beat my last workout. You can see from screenshot that I lost almost 3kg of pure fat over 200days. I used the Xiaomi Smart scale to record that information. Then you can see my calorie burn in one of my session. Combine those together and you got yourself the ultimate motivator. I'm just happy that I was able to purchase this all from Xiaomi at affordable prices and they have great quality!
2019-05-15 11:44:43

Master Bunny

Mr. Detson | from MI 8 Lite

After using Xiaomi Band 2, the thing that changed from my lifestyle was the number of footsteps. Previously I didn't know how much my footstep in single day, but after using Xiaomi Band 2, I found out it and it turned out my daily footstep is so bad, so I started to increase my footstep number with walking around. Thanks for Xiaomi Band 2.
2019-05-15 12:24:20

News Reporter

spud77 | from app

When I got my first mi band 2 i was admittedly rather lazy I would drive the 2 minutes to the shop but now after owning band 2, band 3 NFC and standard band 3 I am completely hooked and often go for 10 mile runs, and I'm now a healthy 76kg.

So yes it has changed my life. Thank you Xiaomi
2019-05-15 13:41:51