In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [Mi ART] Pinterest - Good idea start here!

2019-05-09 12:19:20
401 13

Hi Mi Community Forum Members!

Welcome May! Today, I want to share you about one of my favorite applications, named Pinterest. I believe that a lot of members here known about that app since Pinterest is one of popular social media in the world. Well, I recommended this app to everyone who loves crafting, cooking, photography and even Meme. In Pinterest, you can find a lot of reference, good ideas start here!

Pinterest is one of Google Play Store Editor's Choice and this app is clean and easy to use. Let's check this out!

FIRST LOOK
Actually, Pinterest reminds me of DeviantArt mix Instagram. LOL. There is a lot of great pictures and DIY tutorial. And this is my home view. The image that appears here is depends on what you are often looking for.

FEATURES

PROFILE. I am using Pinterest since long time ago, but not like Facebook or Instagram, I rarely follow other users. In profile, you can see your followers/following, board, pins and Topic. This view looks clean, I like it.

PINS. Actually, on Profile we can see 3 menu: Boards, Pins and Topics. But, I am interested in Pins and Topics section. As I told you before, you can get a lot of great picture or wallpapers on Pinterest. For example, I used keyword "endgame", and look what I got here! Ton of nice wallpapers!! Should I download them all? But, my internet connection is s*cks right now. Well, no need to download them all because I can "save" them on my Pinterest and download it later (if I want. LOL) . All I need is "pin" them, so the wallpapers will stay on my Pinterest. By the way, you can also upload your artwork picture on Pinterest (It will be on your "Board" section).

TOPICS. Guys, if you have no idea about looking for something, feel free to check "Topics" feature because Pinterest give you a lot nice Topics right here. You can find a lot of picture about designing, food & drink, quotes, makeup, traveling, craft and many more. Usually I am looking for DIY home decorate, Meme and phone wallpapers.

COMMENTS. Speak of Meme, you can also find Meme on Pinterest and write your comments about that. So, you can interact with other user. This feature not oly for Meme section, but for all of picture on Pinterest. This one really remind me of Instagram.

NOTIFICATIONS & CHAT.
Yes, like other Social Media, you can also get notifications and chat with other user on Pinterest. We can also get information about what people pin or what people liked.

Pinterest is really nice and interesting application. This app is free from advertising and of course you can get it for free from Playstore. Pinterest is simple, easy to use and very inspiring. I like it.

PROS & CONS
PROS
  • FREE to download
  • Easy and simple to use
  • Provide a lot of great pictures and many topics

CONS
  • People can easily take your picture and re-upload it without add credit (to you/Author)

CONCLUSION
Nice application for everyone who loves to learn and looking for ideas about photography, crafting, cooking, DIY-Thing and many more. Good ideas start here!
My Rate:

ADD. INFORMATION

DOWNLOAD
Get Pinterest from Play Store for FREE right Now!
or get the .apk file Pinterest.apk (24.96 MB, Downloads: 2)

Rate

Number of participants 4 Experience +55 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-05-09 12:19:20
Favorites2 RateRate

Super moderator

Katrix | from MI 6

Amazing review sis
2019-05-09 12:21:16

Beta Team-Global

georan. | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

Good review thanks