In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [Mi ART] Gbox - All in One Toolbox for Instagram!

2019-05-05 23:44:31
493 20
Hello Everyone!

How have you been all? Let me introduce myself first. I am Amit from India. And today I am here with my first review as an ART member. Its been a honor to be part of this community and this wonderful team. Now coming back here, Instagram is undoubtedly one of the most popular social media platforms.  Instagram hashtags, stories are becoming more and more popular with each passing days. We all want our stories and profile to look eye-catching. Isn't it? Today my review is specially for the people who loves Instagram. Lets start the review for Gbox - Toolkit for Instagram.

First Look

Gbox is an one stop toolkit for all your Instagram needs. Be it editing your Instagram pictures or videos or reposting posts from your favorite person and channel or even downloading any profile picture, Gbox is there for you! When you open the app for the first time it would welcome you with a beautiful blue page with the logo of gbox on it. You can directly link your Instagram account here to get analytics and advance features. You can also skip it in case you just wanna save the edits in your gallery and upload it separately later.

Features

Gbox is rich with loads of features to boost your Instagram experience. The app UI is neat and clean and very easy to navigate. There are all total 11 tools. Let's explore them one by one!

• 9 Grid: This is to break your images into 9 pieces. Those who are ardent fans of Instagram definitely know, this is one of the trendy features over there. You can also upload 3 or 6 grids (image) with this feature. At the bottom panel there are different grid options. Choose your favorite one! Each of the pieces of your image will have the number on it. This would help you in uploading the image in right sequence. Easy enough?

• Color Picker: This lets you pick any color from any image. Just use the drag control and place it on your required color. It would show you the hex code and the name of the color. There is a copy button which allows you to copy the color code for your future needs.

• Creative Font & Glitch Effect: Creative fonts are all about beautiful and refreshing fonts. Type whatever you want and in the bottom you would see preview of that text in various fonts. Choose the one you like and click on the Copy button beside to copy it. Glitch tool consists of various awesome effects to intruduce glitches or defects in your image. The effects includes Anaglyph, Swap, Ghost, Wobble etc. Depending upon the effect you choose you might need to swap or drag the image.

• Best Hashtags: Hash tags are one of the most important components of any Instagram post and it's popularity would never fade away. You can upload any of your image here and Gbox will unlock excellent and most suitable hashtags for your image. Thus saving a lot of your time. I personally love this feature the most.

• Repost: Sometimes you see a photo or a video in  Instagram and want to share them with your followers instantly. Repost does that job for you. Just open Instagram and copy that link of the post you wanna repost. When you come back to gbox, you can see the magic. Remember you can also change the style, colorand layout of the repost tag.

• Swipe photo: This is an excellent feature mostly for your panorama shots. You can create a swipeable image with one, two or three parts. This one I'd really cool. Try this out!

• HD DP viewer: Well, Instagram itself doesn't allow us to view anyone's display picture. But with gbox it's made easy and possible. All you have to do is just put the username of the profile you wanna view the DP. It would show you the picture in HD and would give you the option to save it as well.

• Video Splitter: As the name says, it's to cut your videos short or split them to few shorter parts. It's very useful as we often feel the need of cropping parts of a long video. Here is a few things to remember, there is time segment which you can  adjust accordingly. For Instagram, it will split each segment in 15 Seconds. For Facebook it's  20 Seconds, for WhatsApp it's 30 Seconds. And the Snapchat option will split each segment in 60 Seconds

• Space Adder and No Crop Post: With space Adder, you can write your text as you want and when you hit the Enter, the line breaks. Such a handy feature. Isn't it? No crop post feature makes your image square and makes it Fit to the screen entirely either by providing blurred bars or colored bars. This becomes useful when you have quite a big image but want to fit it completely on screen without cropping any parts!

Pros and Cons

Pros:
  • One stop solution for all your instagram needs
  • Excellent features to make your posts attractive
  • Easy to use
  • Neat and clean UI

Cons:
  • Advertisement
  • For some of the video files, after splitting audio gets muted

Conclusion

I found Gbox really cool and useful. With a clean and clear look, it has all the necessities for your Instagram profile.
It saves you from the hazard of using several separate apps. Whether you wanna simply edit your photos and videos, or repost something Gbox brings everything to you. Personally I am very fond of the Hashtag and Color picker.  

This is a must have app for insta-lovers. I would give it 4.5 out of 5.

Additional Information

Downloads

Get Gbox from Google Play store

Or,

Download the Apk
Gbox.apk (31.45 MB, Downloads: 8)

Rate

Number of participants 6 Experience +81 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-05-05 23:44:31
Favorites4 RateRate
Hey bro, good to finally see your review here.
Nice review! Thanks bro.
2019-05-06 00:37:41

Advanced Bunny

Suhail56 | from mobile

Nice review
2019-05-06 02:08:15

Advanced Bunny

Troval | from mobile

Awesome review
2019-05-06 02:09:16

Advanced Bunny

Suhail56 | from mobile