In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI Tips & Tricks

[] Help! with MiPad 4

2019-05-04 01:51:07
433 5
I've bought a MiPad 4 from China with an EU rom.

I'm having terrible trouble with crashes, not charging.

I've taken it to 4 repair shops in the UK and no-one wants to attempt to repair it.

The shop I bought it from in China has offered a replacement if I send it back, but this will entail a 2-month delay plus the postage cost to China.

Does anyone know of anyone in the UK who can fix/diagnose a MiPad 4 tablet?
2019-05-04 01:51:07
Favorites1 RateRate

Super moderator

Sudd1976 | from app

Hi drop me an PM and I can help you with your mipad 4
2019-05-04 02:50:32
Bump.

Again, anyone here that can fix MiPad 4 issues.

Happy to pay for the work. I have tried multiple repair shops in London with no success so far.

2019-05-07 04:14:41

Admin

Torlyn |

hillofbeans replied at 2019-05-06 21:14:41
Bump.

Again, anyone here that can fix MiPad 4 issues.

Did you PM Sudd, and he couldn't help?
2019-05-07 20:57:53

Advanced Bunny

Rob Martin | from app

there is no Global ROM for the MiPad4, most likely is that you have a reseller ROM, which is probably out of date and riddled with bloatware.l what you need to do is flash the China ROM using Mi Flash Tools. you will find the ROM on miui.com. I can't recall if I had to unlock bootloader but I have my MiPadr on the China Developers ROM with English language support since purchase. DM me if you need more
2019-05-09 14:25:29
Got problems to unlock my device. The item is unbound and i only can bound it with Mobile Date on SIM.

Is there any other way without SIM-Card? In my Redmi Note 4 only micro, not nano. So i can't change it with MiPad. Or is it possible to start the unlock-Service on my Note to unlock my MiPad?

2019-05-28 16:45:07