In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Discussion] Xiaomi. Private company with Social Public Interest. Where can Xiaomi invest profits to help people?

2019-05-01 05:00:05
256 2
Where could Xiaomi invest their profit to help out fellow human-beings?
Does anyone know of cases where Xiaomi has invested in real-world problems?
For example: I know the fact that Xiaomi has drastically brought down Global prices for top-quality phones! That helps everybody to have access to better quality communications !
2019-05-01 05:00:05
Favorites2 RateRate

Master Bunny

Sarge7 | from Redmi Note 5

I would imagine their pricing policy is a business decision to increase market share & not a global humanitarian effort .
   They could probably pay there factory line staff more wages that would help people .
2019-05-01 07:13:09

Master Bunny

Aavs Author | from app

Sarge7
I would imagine their pricing policy is a business decision to increase market share & not a global ...

That could be in a first stage market capture strategy. But no doubt now, Xiaomi has arrived at the top and seems to have plans on not leaving (I don't know about any other company...besides Apple...that is going to produce cats alongside smartphones), it would be good to spread brand name development in other eye-opening areas. I look at Apple and don't associate them to any humanitarian projects. Even McDonald has used Ronald McDonald for helping the homeless...
2019-05-01 13:45:28