In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Pad 4

[Discussion] Steps to Install Global ROM

2019-04-26 04:08:36
1948 4
Greetings all,
I bought a Mi Pad 4 (MIUI 10) while on avisit to China. I found out after the fact that:
1- I can't have more than one user account on it; and
2- My contacts are sync'ed with my Google account.

I have GooglePlay working and was able to install several of my Google apps. However, some banking apps would not install. Netflix does not work either.

I did some digging online and found a ROM that promises to be a Global one. This global ROM is xiaomi.eu_multi_MIPAD4_V10.3.1.0.ODJCNXM_v10-8.1.zip. I also found xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V10.3.2.0.PEACNXM_v10-9.zip. I downloaded them from at https://sourceforge.net/projects ... -RELEASES/MIUIv10/.

I am not sure which one to use. Additionally, I do not know how to flash my Mi Pad 4.
I looked for a detailed (safe) step-by-step guide to no avail.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

2019-04-26 04:08:36
Favorites4 RateRate
The second ROM that you date you can see how it is not correct, says MI8, so be careful with that. You can only install on My Pad those that have the reference in the link: MIPAD4.

It is not a global Rom as you usually know for mobile phones, Xiaomi.eu is a community that develops custom ROM MIUI with all languages. The installation process is with the bootloader unlocked, flashing recovery TWRP with which you can already make wipes and install the rom that quotes.
2019-05-21 02:59:45

Rookie Bunny

MRKQATIF Author |

Thank you very much.
The process seems a bit more involved than I can handle at this time.

I hope the company comes with an easier fix. If not, I will have to follow the steps you described.
2019-06-05 16:35:50
Tks for your Mi Pad rom
The flashing steps is quite sasy
1. copy the rom in to the " downloaded rom " folder of the pad
2. go setting
3.  click on " Miui version " at the top of the manual
4. u will see big logo " 10". then click 10 time on this " 10" logo
5. then u will get the right to update
6. click on the " three dots " at right top coner, u will see " choose update package "
7. Then choose your package and click " OK "
8. The package will be installed to your device if it is valid for installation

I have not installed this xiaomi.eu_multi_MIPAD4_V10.3.1.0.ODJCNXM_v10-8.1.zip. package, however I have successful in other package
I will try your package later on

Good luck

2019-09-06 12:37:14

Grand Master Bunny

Lilidurhone | from Mi 9 Lite

Tks for your Mi Pad rom
The flashing steps is quite sasy
1. copy the rom in to the " downloaded rom " folder of the pad

Didnt work if you dont have bootloader unlock and twrp installed !
2019-10-10 01:47:25