In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 5/Pro

[Tips] Downgrade Miui 10 to Miui 9

2019-03-21 04:30:10
880 13

Master Bunny

Sarge7 | from app

@yomismo21 thanks for reply . Some users say you have to downgrade one version at a time so good to know

2019-03-26 13:46:46

Master Bunny

Sarge7 | from app

You see the problem .Users say "Yes " others say "No "
Xiaomi's official line is " Do not downgrade your miui version you will brick " They don't say " Yes you can downgrade to 9.5.19.0 ARB4 " Of course they don't want a load of people showing up at service centres with bootloop or brick .
    As you can see some have successfully downgraded straight to 9.6.4.0.
   It's obviously not black or white but a grey area .
    If I was doing it I would make sure my USB debugging was on so I might have a
backup plan via miflash tool . I honestly don't know if a partial interrupted download resets debugging to default " off "
2019-03-26 14:29:51

Pro Bunny

Fastbooterror Author | from app

hi
After the "clean" install of 10.2.2.0 rom i dont see any issues with laggy camera and little battery life.  So i think i will gonna wait Pie :)
2019-03-27 00:54:49