In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Pad 4

[Other] My mi tab 4 plus is locked. Plzhelp me get unlocked.

2019-01-25 13:36:13
448 2
Hi, I recently got my Mi pad 4 plus from Australia sent as a gift for me. The tab was in Chinese language which I did not understand. Also I understood that it had already some Mi account setup which did not belong to me. The device asked me to upgrade to Miui version 10, so I upgraded. After that, like other devices, I thought of resetting the device and then setting up in English and then my Mi account. I followed the command d
and did reset by using Wipe all. Unfortunately, the tab would not start as it kept asking for the already setup mi account password,which I did not know at all. So the phone is locked and I am suffering very much bcoz of that. plz suggest me the solution.
2019-01-25 13:36:13
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

Siang Widjaja | from app

Try with this one: https://www.xiaomigeek.com/download-mi-account-unlock-tool.html
2019-02-06 13:49:15

Rookie Bunny

DarkBright34 | from mobile

It s working, i have tje same problème
2019-06-10 16:58:09