In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Xiaomi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Other] Pocophone F1 Wlan issue/problem (Mobile Legends)

2018-12-27 04:17:19 Edit Delete
1500 4
Like you can see in my Video on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xsNapyVJsY&feature=youtu.be
my Pocophone has the Issue that it often get a high ping (i only tested it in Mobile Legends and PUBG Mobile and i had no problem in PUBG Mobile but in Mobile Legends) but i have done a speedtest and the ping value was normal for my internet. The Problem is not the Wlan because my brother haven't this issue with an other Mobile Phone with the same Wlan at the same range.

Do you know anywhat to fix it?  
2018-12-27 04:17:19
Favorites

Rookie Bunny

LaberBoy | from app

Same issue
2021-03-19 10:27:00
Very helpful and understandable update you have for the public and that would be pretty acknowledging as well. The people who are using the Mi mobile phones can get wise help from experts. Thumbs up with the uk essay writing services updates these would be wise.
2021-03-29 21:24:54
I have always been sure that if I pass not my job on the exam, then it will simply not be accepted from me and they will fail. However, everything turned out to be better than I expected. When I turned to the coursework writing services for help, they wrote me just an excellent work, which was given the highest score on the exam.
2021-09-04 13:27:43
My custom essay needs to be perfect is the wish of every student. However, how many of the students can actually write a perfect essay in this hectic schedule? Hardly any. The easy solution to this academic problem is to essay writer for hire that deliver the best academic essay on deadline. Try Crowd Content today!
2021-11-10 14:45:22