In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Gadgets

[Other] Roborock S50 Clean spasific zone schedule

2018-07-30 01:56:39
7274 14
Hello,
I have the roborock S50.
i map all my home.
but i want make schedule clean only the kitchen and living room every day.
and clean all the house only 2 days in the week.
i map all the home, i know how to select spasific zones,  but how i can make schedule only for clean kitchen and living room?
thank you
2018-07-30 01:56:39
Favorites5 RateRate
+1 : we need zones definition (saved once for all) and allow to use them in manual or scheduler mode

Is there a planned feature request about that ?
2018-08-13 00:06:49
+1 Zoned cleanup is simply not working without means to create a floorplan.
2018-08-21 17:23:13

Rookie Bunny

1840901163 | from mobile

I have been using this robot for last couple of months. Here are the issues/feature request I would like Xiaomi team to fix/add for me to be able to convince my wife that this was a good investment :) or promote it to others. I belive Roborock team can provide most of these features through firmware/software updates.  1. Love the mapping functionality but map is erased as soon as you start another cleaning session or if you pick it up when it gets stuck. There should have been a way to save maps of floors since they don't change unless you rearrange furniture or move to another house or floor. This would also allow for multiple floor map saving.  2. Love the zoning feature since I can ask it to clean the zone of say kitchen multiple times but zones are not saved either unless I draw a zone on the map every time. Would like to say to 'Alex clean kitchen' zone but that is not possible unless there is way to save zones and maps..  3. Schedules are great way to set it n forget it mode of cleanup but I can't schedule zoned cleanup unless again zones are saved and app proved me way. Even for regular cleanup you would have to clean the bin regularly since it is small but robot tells you about that.  4. I wish it had sensors on the top also since It got stuck under my fridge doors and kitchen cabinet extension many time since it fits when it tries to go under but eventually gets stuck when it forces to clean. I'll have to either raise fridge or stick something on top of robot to avoid this.  5.I have long dark colored rug in my hallway and it always gets lost whenever it goes there. Found out it has some problem with dark areas. In such a case I have to pick it up and move but all the mapping is lost at that moment and it starts cleaning from scratch. Not sure how to deal with this.  6. Extra functionality of basic mopping is great especially for kitchen area but I would have liked if there was a way to put some cleaning liquid to clean small grease from the floor. Maybe I am asking for too much here.  7. If there was way to be able to operate it locally without logging onto Xiaomi website thru app And save maps and such on my own server or phone that would be great without fear of any break ins at the company level.
2018-08-30 22:51:56

Rookie Bunny

1662798388 | from mobile

Is it that hard to include a zone cleaning timer? It’s a much needed and requested update that would had a lot of value to Roborock.
2018-09-06 07:22:05
Please add this feature, it will really make a difference
2018-10-04 13:01:35

Sure it's must have future
2018-12-23 02:42:05

+1! We need this! Doors are closed, zones schedule is mandatoryor else this becomes useless or a very expensive toy...
2018-12-27 01:41:58

Absolutely would like the ability to schedule a targeted cleanup. Clean up areas in use during other parts of day
2019-02-14 21:13:06
+1 : we need zones definition
2019-03-07 15:32:15
+1 : this will be amaizing feature
2019-03-08 20:36:02