In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Feedbacks

[Feature Request] Features for Miui 7

2016-03-18 09:50:50
695 6
I'm requesting some features which should be in miui in my opinion :
1) -  volume could be controlled by touch after pressing the volume buttons
2) -  hiding the apps is a must have feature
3) -  another page in notification panal which will show cpu load & temperature,  ram usage,  storage ,  weather,  recently used apps etc
4) -  ultra power saving
5) -  background will blur after selecting an app to move or uninstall
6) -  message can be reply from notification panal
7) -  volume control bar should be in notification panal
8) -  double tap on an icon having notification will show all notifications fully (means we can read them) ,  we can also reply them from there

I hope developers will like it and work on it
Thanks
2016-03-18 09:50:50
Favorites RateRate

Bunny tiến sĩ

Vicky_2121 | from mobile

Nice.....
2016-03-19 11:47:01
nice nice
2016-03-21 21:16:13
1) -  volume could be controlled by touch after pressing the volume buttons
You know this one I didn't even notice that we don't have it like regular android. Definitely useful but it is weird that it wasn't missed.

2) -  hiding the apps is a must have feature

We have this feature

3) -  another page in notification panal which will show cpu load & temperature,  ram usage,  storage ,  weather,  recently used apps etc

I think this would be better like Android N's preview menu. If you click on battery for example on Android N it will give you a preview style pull down menu of the battery usage page in settings.

Some things like weather, ram use, and recently used apps we already have. Weather notification panel widgets are built into almost any weather app and the right theme will connect to your MIUI weather app for the notification panel. Ram use is shown from the security app. And we have a recents menu.

But CPU usage/temperature and battery life previews are definitely useful shortcuts to have.

4) -  ultra power saving

Have that. Called Marathon Mode on MIUI. Will let you keep your phone alive for another 2 days after it is on 9% battery. lol

5) -  background will blur after selecting an app to move or uninstall

Makes it kinda confusing doesn't it? If you are trying to move it into another app to put them into a folder or if you want to fit the app in between two apps then the blur will make it harder to see where you want to move it. And we already have exploding apps when you uninstall. That's good enough for me.

6) -  message can be reply from notification panal

Have that. It opens a quick reply from the bottom of the screen. Phone must be unlocked to do this of course.

7) -  volume control bar should be in notification panal

Too cluttered. Your other suggestion is better. Maybe they can work it into the circle design they already have for the volume display. We have a circle control for exposure in camera so why not the same thing for volume?

8) -  double tap on an icon having notification will show all notifications fully (means we can read them) ,  we can also reply them from there

Only possible on MIUI apps. Third party apps have third party rules that I don't think MIUI can force them to change. I would love to quick reply Wechat messages. But I'll settle for quick reply SMS.
2016-03-21 22:43:30

Bunny trung học

1580880722 | from mobile

thanks for sharing
2016-03-22 08:07:51
thanks for sharing
2016-04-18 10:31:45