In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Israel

[Chat] Join MIUI Mini League at Astro #olabola Fantasy

2014-06-22 02:01:08
1914 9
This post was edited by myhyazid at 14:16, Jun-22-2014

Hi there MIUI Community,

I would like to realise some of MIUI community members who wanted a Fantasy Footbal among us.I would like to say that i have created a Mini-League(same with EPL Fantasy Group) at Astro #olabola Fantasy Competition.

Here are the details :

Mini League :
MIUI WC League
Password :
If you want to see the hidden content, please reply

Come and join now at :
http://fantasy.olabola.stadiumastro.com/

How to join this league?
#1 Logon to http://fantasy.olabola.stadiumastro.com/
#2 Create an account to play ( you can use FB,Twitter and other social account)
#3 Form your own team by going to Team tab => My Team
#4 After Done forming team, click save
#5 Then , click on mini-league tab and click join Mini league
#6 Key in MIUI WC League on mini-League form and the password at the password area.
# 7 Now you're done .( need my confirmation before continue)

Who can join this?

a)        The Contest is open to all Malaysians of the Age of Eligibility below.

b)        Contestants must be Malaysian citizens and must possess valid Malaysian Identity Cards

Age & Restriction
a)        There is no age restriction for participation in this Contest.

b)        Where the Age of Eligibility permits participation of Contestants under the age of 18 years old, the Contestant must obtain the consent of his/her parent or legal guardian in order to be eligible to participate in the Contest and to receive the Prize. The Organiser considers it the responsibility of parents and/or guardian to monitor their children’s participation in this Contest.
Source Astro #olabola fantasy TnC

Entry Prosedure from Astro #olabola fantasy TnC
Entry Procedure
To participate in the Contest, eligible Contestants are required to perform the following:-

Step 1
Log on to www.stadiumastro.com and click on the Stadium Astro Fantasy – #OlaBola tab/icon or access http://fantasy.olabola.stadiumastro.com directly.

Step 2
Click on the ‘Register to Play’ tab to register Contestant’s details and select a preferred team name to effect participation in the Contest.

Step 3
Upon completing all particulars and details as requested, Contestants may then select to start playing the game.

Note:-
•        Contestants are required to fully complete their particulars with accurate information. If they have failed to do so, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Contestant and/or Winner who has submitted incomplete and/or inaccurate information and to transfer the Prize to the next Contestant and/or Winner at its full discretion.

The Organiser shall be entitled to request to sight the original Identity Card or the originals of other supporting documents/materials for verification purposes.

P/S : This is not created by MIUI admins and moderators...But admins and mods can consider to use this as special events/competitions....If admins and mods doesn't like this you can remove this....Thanks..

2014-06-22 02:01:08
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

325808745 Author |

sure, i just approve your request there.
2014-06-23 04:34:44

Rookie Bunny

325808745 Author |

sure...
2014-06-23 12:10:42
Done~
2014-06-24 10:03:38

Rookie Bunny

325808745 Author |

Thanks MiuiMelon , your request has been accepted
2014-06-26 08:41:34

How to play it? xp
2014-06-26 10:50:57

Rookie Bunny

325808745 Author |

it is like Fantasy Premier League but this one it is the world cup version, once you have created account, you have to create your own team at My Team tab ( just click on it, ignore the submenu awhile) Your budget is 100....when you've done, you just need to leave it and wait until a real match start...then you will get points for the players
2014-06-26 11:31:40