In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

[Discussion] Mi Products Pricing in Pakistan

2019-04-21 22:20:46
246 4
The distributors of Xiaomi products in Pakistan are ripping off the customers by charging way too high prices. As far as I know, Xiaomi belives in quality at competitive prices but this distributor is working against this philosophy. I dont know when xiaomi will look into it.
2019-04-21 22:20:46
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

Sarge7 | from Redmi Note 5

What do you consider to be ripping off ?
   Have you any idea what resellers overhead costs are with regard to import tax ,country tax ,business overhead costs .
  Can you look at one product & tell me the % increase you have to pay as opposed to you importing it .
  I'm curious as importers in my country would have to pay import tax , 20% value added tax , rent ,business rates , property rent ,water & electrical services & staff costs .
  Xiaomi do not control resellers pricing policy .

2019-04-25 15:56:21

Pro Bunny

JayZeePK Author | from MI 8 Lite

xiaomi resellers follow their model of selling online or with very limited number of outlets. I have mentioned it after comparing the prices of the same products in neighbouring countries. secondly i know the math and i know the taxes ratio, the prices offered by resellers are still high as Xiaomi does not sell to resellers on retail prices so they have the margin in price as well. however i shared my point of view and you shared yours and let others share their's as well.
2019-04-26 02:27:05

Master Bunny

Sarge7 | from Redmi Note 5

JayZeePK
xiaomi resellers follow their model of selling online or with very limited number of outlets. I have ...

Hey I wasn't disagreeing with you as I've no idea of overhead costs in Pakistan .
   I'm interested .How much approximately is Redmi note 7 in $ (US) ?
2019-04-26 05:57:29

Pro Bunny

JayZeePK Author | from MI 8 Lite

Sarge7
Hey I wasn't disagreeing with you as I've no idea of overhead costs in Pakistan .
   I'm interes ...

Its launching today at 7 pm. but i compared prices of Poco and Mi 8 Lite etc. Lets see what price is being offered for Redmi 7 / Note 7. i will update here once revealed.
2019-04-26 10:25:28