In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[App Review] [Mi ART] Chinese Phrasebook - Your Best Chinese Phrasebook

2019-04-20 13:05:14
483 27

Hi Mi Community Forum Members!

Back with me, santiawigati on App Review section. Today, I want to introduce you a useful application, developed by Nincha Languages. I’m a super fan of MI and MIUI and always wanted to go to Xiaomi's Office in China. But, I don't speak Chinese. I had studied Chinese when I was in High School, but all I remember is "Wo Ai Ni" and "Xie Xie". Indeed, in China we can use English, but (still) I want to speak Chinese in China. Looks cool

So, please welcome Chinese Phrasebook! An application that will help you learn Chinese-Phrase. This app is easy to use and has useful sentences. Not only sentences, but also audio and pinyin for fast and convenient use. Are you ready to discuss about that? Check this out!

FIRST LOOK
Chinese Phrasebook has simple and clean UI. This app is free app, and--yes--there are many advertisments on this app. Even so, I feel this application is still interested. To use this application, we do not need to set anything. Here is the first view of Chinese Phrasebook.

FEATURES

CATEGORY. You can directly see a lot daily categories on this app such as Food, Money, Hobbies, Clothes and many more . This application will provides many basic sentences and phrases that are often used in each category.  I like the interface of Chinese Phrasebook so much because it's very simple and easy to understand. And in my opinion the icons on the left side makes the application look more attractive.

BASIC SENTENCE. Well, it's time to learn! After you choose your category, you will see this view! For example, I want to say, "How are you". Just need to tap the sentence and loo what I get! I get: 1) "How are you" in Chinese; 2) The Pinyin; and 3) The Audio. If you don't understand how to read Chinese, you can read the Pinyin. So "How are you" in Chinese is "Ni hao ma?". You can also play the audio to know how its sound.

EXPRESSION AND SLANG. Another interesting part of this app is that we can learn about expression and slang!

This Chinese Phrasebook is interesting application. Although I hope the developer will add more feature on this app. I mean not only add "daily-sentences" but also add dictionary. Over all, I love this application. I can spend my free time learning from various categories. Oh wait! Do I have free time?

PROS & CONS
PROS
  • FREE to download
  • Easy and simple to use
  • A lot of useful Chinese sentences and phrases
  • We can use it offline

CONS
  • Advertisement
  • No dictionary section

CONCLUSION
Really nice application to tourism who visit China!
Easy and simple to use, has nice UI and you can use it offline.
Download Chinese Phrasebook now then start already your Chinese trip.

My Rate:

ADD. INFORMATION

DOWNLOAD

Get Chinese Phrasebook from Play Store for FREE right Now!
or get the .apk file ChinesePhrasebook.apk (10.27 MB, Downloads: 7)

Rate

Number of participants 7 Experience +100 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-04-20 13:05:14
Favorites4 RateRate

News Reporter

ᎮᏒᎥᏁፈᏋ | from Redmi Note 4X

thanks for sharing nice application
2019-04-20 23:28:02

Device team

$huvo | from app

Thanks for sharing
2019-04-21 01:32:47
Awesome review sis. Must try app for those who are planning to visit China soon
2019-04-21 04:04:00

Manjeet dahiya | from Redmi Note 4

Awesome Review sis. Thanks
2019-04-21 07:24:27
Awesome review as always
2019-04-21 21:34:24

Master Bunny

MD SHAHED BEG | from Redmi Note 5A

thanks for sharing
2019-04-21 22:10:48
MD SHAHED BEG
MI COMMUNITY BANGLADESH

Grand Master Bunny

Ian Adoe | from Redmi Note 5A

well, nice application
2019-04-21 23:21:17

Pro Bunny

lestat vampire | from Redmi 5A

nice application thx
2019-04-21 23:55:32

Advanced Bunny

DLTreib1 | from Redmi 5 Plus

Let's get to know it. Thanks for sharing it with us!
2019-04-22 00:04:00
This app comes on my wish list. Thanks for interesting review.
2019-04-22 00:55:46