In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

General

[Other] MI MIX FAMILY, FORGOTTEN?

2019-04-17 05:47:04
638 5
Hello everyone! Today I decided to write this post because I've noticed something.
Last year I bought the Mi MIX 2S, flagship with SD845 6/8GB RAM. And since the very first moment, I noticed that all the attention was given to the Mi 8/Lite, and they didn't promote the MIX 2S, maybe one picture in xiaomi's instagram profile but hundreds of the Mi 8. Also I noticed that the updates are not as frequent in the MIX.
And this year I bought the brand new Mi MIX 3, I thought they'd give a little bit more of promotion to this one because of its stunning design (the reason I bought it), but the same thing as last year happened, all the attention and focus is given to the Mi 9. I've had this phone since April 1st and it came out here in Spain in February, and sice then, the global software version hasn't been as updated as the Mi 9. In the Mi 9 in MIUI 10.2.3.0 they have dark mode, new charging animation... while in MIX 3, that was updated yesterday to 10.2.3.0 we still not have any of these new features, and as a flagship, I think it should be updated like the Mi family.

What i'm complaining about is that they hardly promote the Mix family in social media, and all the atention is given to the Mi series/RN7. Most of the people I know don't even know of the existence of the MIX 3 due to the minimal promotion they do about these series (notice that these are the most expensive xiaomi phones) and they don't care about the software, PLEASE UPDATE!! not just the last security patch but new features like the other ones get and also bug fixes, we still have battery issues!

Single Poll thread Total 47 Users Voted

85.11% (40)

14.89% (7)
Submit
2019-04-17 05:47:04
Favorites RateRate
Hi, as an owner of Mi MIX 3 I would suggest you to wait a little if you want to see features as Mi 9 has. Or even better if you want more frequent updates and have those futures right now - consider flashing Developer (Beta) ROM.
2019-04-17 08:06:52
Hello,

I am using Mi Mix 3 at this moment and this is the first time i have problem. With newest MIUI update (MIUI 10.3.1.0(PEEMIXM)) i lost some very nice features for my selfie camera.
When i take selfie in portrait mode i do not have Blur Level and Light trails effects any more. I have those two effects only in my Rear camera. But it's missing in Selfie camera. I had those options before update.

Can anyone please explain to me what is the problem? Can i fix that somehow in my settings? Should it fixed in next MIUI update.

Best regards,
2019-04-18 19:55:38

Master Bunny

sikti | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

Hello,

I am using Mi Mix 3 at this moment and this is the first time i have problem. With newest MI ...

That bad experience...hope you can fix it now.
2019-05-16 22:17:29

Semi Pro Bunny

benjaminbenz | from mobile

MIUI 10 , beta developer got A9 menn
2019-05-17 17:31:56

Rookie Bunny

Xiaomazing | from Mi MIX 3

I agree that updates arent as frequent at I'd like. I've got a mi mix 3 and really really want dark mode and the nice bug fixes of the next version. Don't really want to keep flashing the developer rom every time a new build comes out and having to backup and restore my device every time. I've not rooted a phone in along time so I'm hesitant on doing it to my only phone lol. Please pay attention to us!
2019-05-19 17:10:15